Synch music + slideshow?
i need to put together a slide show synched to some music. i really like the default image transition effects in xbmc (kudos to the developers) and was hoping to use xbmc for the event. i know you can select some bg music and have it playing during the slideshow, but i need to be able to kick off the slideshow + the music at the same time.

is this possible? if that isn't "out of the box" functionality, is it possible to build a macro (i.e. a python script??) to do it. i can't put too much time into this and i've never looked at the source code, but i'm willing to get my hands a bit dirty...

if its too much of an uphill battle, if anyone else has any suggestions for alternate slideshow applications, i'd appreciate it.

thanks...
its not possible with xbmc out of the box. but maybe a python script could do the job.

moving to the python script request forum.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Synch music + slideshow?0