Win Viaplay add-on
I'm in the process of developing an add-on for Swedish Viaplay which is a subscription based service for tv and movies.
The add-on let's you browse movies and tv-series and when you want to watch a specific movie/episode the add-on will launch a customplayer which
will logon to the site and start playing. Unfortunately the playback on the Viaplay site is Silverlight which in turn limits the support to Windows and perhaps Mac (in the future).

Since the playback in done on the Viaplay website the DRM chain is intact.

I'm almost finished with the movie section and will start developing the tv section this week.
Any suggestions are more than welcome. Smile

I've added some screenshots from the movie section in the add-on.

Tjo ! Svensk här ! Älskar viaplay, älskar xbmc !

Super ide ! Jag har dock ett problem, jag skriver i lösenord och användarnamn, och går in på Film (resp tv), och låter den ladda. Slutligen står det att det fattas ett skript, eller så är det att ett skript inte fungerar.

Vad gör jag för fel ?

MVH PB
Roligt att du är intresserad av pluginen.
Har du möjlighet att lägga till xbmc.log filen som finns under %appdata%\xbmc till denna tråden så kan jag ta en titt vad som kan vara fel.

Du får fram BXMC katalogen genom att välja Start | Kör och skriver %appdata%\xbmc
Vilket version av XBMC och Windows kör du?
Viaplay works on Android, iPad and iPhone without silverlight, so it might be possible to stream the videos by sniffing on the traffic from the iOS/Android app. Undecided
(2012-10-15, 20:47)kasperh Wrote: Viaplay works on Android, iPad and iPhone without silverlight, so it might be possible to stream the videos by sniffing on the traffic from the iOS/Android app. Undecided

Unfortunately the content differ, not everything is available on mobile devices and HD content is only available through the viaplay website.
Hey.
It would be nice if Norway was there to
(2012-11-11, 13:22)halfe Wrote: Hey.
It would be nice if Norway was there to

I might be a little bit to much work to fit in the coming release, but I should be able to take a look at it in the release after that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viaplay add-on1