Win all shows shown as completed, even the unwatched?
in my setup for some reason all of my anime shows are shown as completed, as soon as the season is added to the library there is a checkmark in its box and i cant take it away. the movies folder is fine and a separate folders where cartoons and normal tv shows are kept is also fine, just the anime folder is affected. it wasnt a big problem at first but now that i have about 200 series its starting to complicate the matter, any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Have you tried the following:
  1. Videos > Files
  2. Highlight the top-level folder containing your anime shows and click "c" to open the context menu
  3. Select "Mark as unwatched"
This should changed the status for all shows in that folder to "unwatched". However, I don't know why newly added shows would be marked as "watched" initially.
Did this work for you? I have the same issue, except when I try to mark the folder as unwatched, it doesn't do anything. And it's not all of of my folders, it's just certain ones.

The ones that are automatically Marked as Watched I can't do anything to. Mark as Watched and Mark as Unwatched have no effect.
The ones that aren't Marked as Watched automatically, I can Mark as Watched and then Mark as Unwatched and it works fine.

Any ideas on how to reset the feature by itself?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
all shows shown as completed, even the unwatched?0