What's up with the nightlies?

Hi Guys.

For those of us who are excitable, enjoy living on the bleeding edge, have our home pages set to the XBMC Github master branch and scheduled jobs for their install - can one of the Dev's advise on the state of play with the nightlies?

As always, love your work...
(2012-09-19, 11:46)virtuallysafe Wrote: Hi Guys.

For those of us who are excitable, enjoy living on the bleeding edge, have our home pages set to the XBMC Github master branch and scheduled jobs for their install - can one of the Dev's advise on the state of play with the nightlies?

As always, love your work...

Only that it didn't compile. So tomorrow is another chance if it can be fixed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Information 
Thanks for the quick response Martijn - I probably should have added 'constantly hitting refresh on the XBMC Github master branch page in anticipation of a fix' to my list. Smile

In all seriousness, from one watching XBMC development closely I'm impressed by the significant series of merges that occurred this month and in no way mean to sound unappreciative or pushy. I'm simply interested if there is a major issue that might become a protracted problem (like the Libav dyn lib issue experienced post ffmpeg upgrade earlier this year).
Its a buildbot issue this time. Because we had to switch buildbots for ios because of murphy took one of the rigs down after devcon. I bet davilla is already hitting it with a hammer ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
timmy is being a prick, so billy has him sitting in the corner until he behaves.
Any news?
you tell me Smile http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/ios/
Hooray!
(2012-09-22, 17:33)davilla Wrote: you tell me Smile http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/ios/
Thanks!!! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What's up with the nightlies?1