Reset Video Calibration
Hello,

Any way to reset the Video Calibration to default?
I've been messing around with it because my picture is not centered (it's a bit to the right) but it looks like I zoomed the image and now I don't have movies in 16:9 anymore AND still black bars on the sides.... argh.

Thanks.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
I don't think there is a default video size, the size is taken from the info your dsiplay sends. With that said, if you want a fairly solid screen fill, try booting up with the TV as default (the TV sends a bit of video handshaking to your PC to indicate available sizes and modes) then configure your desktop for that screen; (graphic card settings) and launch XBMC which should take on full screen.. (use the slash key to windowize if needed) go to settings/system/video and specify your native panel size. Once you're satisfied you're getting optimum viewing... you can switch back to your desktop display as #1 configure... Now when you switch over to display #2 XBMC should be ready to go.

A bit more info, type of gfx card, OS, displays, skins... you know the usual debug stuff might help
If all else fails, delete the guisettings.xml file from your userdata (wiki) folder to bring all GUI stuff back to default (XBMC will make a new guisettings.xml file the next time it starts up).
I figured it was the guisettings.xml, thank you guys.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reset Video Calibration0