**DEAL** 120GB OCZ SSD $60
Not a bad deal at all. Expires at midnight tonight.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/..._O261-6380
My Living Room Theater XBMC Mini-ITX Build
CASE: MI-100 - MOBO: ASRock A75M-ITX - APU: A6-3500
Kingston 4GB 1600MHz - SanDisk 128GB SSD -- DVDRW
W7 HP - Kodi 15 - Confluence | ATV1 w/BCM970015 & Crystalbuntu in the BR
This is an ocz drive. Do not do this.
Read the reviews. I have been through 5 RMA's with this company. They are crap.
SPAM
I agree with sudopinion, OCZ's SSD's with the SandForce controller don't have the greatest reliability reviews.
(2012-09-21, 04:35)sudopinion Wrote: This is an ocz drive. Do not do this.
Read the reviews. I have been through 5 RMA's with this company. They are crap.
SPAM

OOPS. My bad. I thought that Tom's Hardware and Newegg were decent sources for computer hardware reviews. I'll make sure not to post SPAM again.

I wouldn't buy an OCZ myself but it's a legit deal from TigerDirect.

Not SPAM.
Go read some of those Newegg reviews, even some of the 5 egg ones complain of write speeds and errors.
(2012-09-21, 07:10)Arkitket Wrote: Go read some of those Newegg reviews, even the 5 egg ones complain of write speeds and errors.

I read the reviews. It's a good deal, unless you don't like OCZ, in which case, it's not a good deal. There are more good reviews than bad ones. I actually had a OCZ drive fail, and the RMA was simple and quick. I'm not sure if I would buy another one again or not; but if I would, this is a good deal. I'm not trying to push OCZ, just sharing something that came across my email today.

Yay. Big Grin
Fair enough, usually though when I see good deals like this I ask myself why is it such a good deal, and more often then not I think that perhaps it is because it isn't a very good product.

OCZ aside, the Marvell Controller, and even the Samsung proprietary controller, have so far been much better than the SandForce controller in terms of reliability and stability.
I own two so Im not sure where you getting this information. No complains here. By the way it was a short sale one day only
Hmm.. I use Agility 3 for my work laptop, and i had used Vertex 3 for my desktop for awhile then moved it to unraid server after i upgraded to 2 x M4..

they havent failed me once and i've been using them for more than 6 months.

not sure what the problem is

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
**DEAL** 120GB OCZ SSD $600