[Windows 8] XBMC RT Remote - Local Playback and PlayTo
Hi,

I've purchased your app after trying all the ones available on the win8 app store. And yours is the best one I've used.

There is one thing I have been trying to do. I have xbmc using plexbmc with plex pms as the server. Does the app support this configuration?

With this setup, the app doesn't show any content. I've reverted to xbmc using MySQL at the moment and that works fine. I assume the remote app uses the metadata locally stored on the xbmc client.

Is there a way for it to work with the plexbmc/pms setup? If not, could this be a possible feature to be added?

Thanks!
Hi, I have bought your app from the Win8 app store but for some reason when I launch album/artist icon in the app it crashes? Any ideas solutions?

Thanks.
Is there anybody out there?
hi folks!!I
Sorry for igoning you,
I'm currently abroad doing 80h weeks on a industrial site and juggling a bankingsecurity Project for windows phone meanwhile. I'll be back to answer qustions within 10 Day when I gt some time to spare. Sad
Hi your 10 days are very long ...! Lol
First off, love the app does a great job of controlling my 2 XBCM machines.
I am running this on a Surface RT and the play locally seems hit and miss. I understand that this is due to the average inbuilt video application, is there a way to use the default video application? I am using mobile.HD which will play 99% of my video library locally and over SMB. Not sure if this is possible but would be great to be able to play mkv's from XBMC locally with the app Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows 8] XBMC RT Remote - Local Playback and PlayTo1