smoother flow
Cache on the surface like the "xremote" app will be nice
sort by recently added
Show movie sets
choose Option where the movies/ Audio will be played Tab or TV Wink
hope we see something in the future Smile

thanks a lot for the app
Really like this app, a few points, though

1) The seasons are ordered by digits, not by numbers, so Season 10 appears after Season 1, (Season 1, Season 10, Season 11, Season 2, Season 3.. etc).
2) Occasionally the app takes me to the incorrect TV or Movie page that I had been viewing earlier, and clicking on the seasons takes me to the season that matches the incorrect TV page.
3) the volume bar only send the change volume command when released, it would be good to have it send the command continuously when its being adjusted.
4) The slider above the cover of the playing movie, I assume is progress, does not work correctly, it always sits at full progress, and touching it (anywhere) sets the movie to 0:00.

and a question:
What does fan-art on lock screen mean?

My Setup:
Microsoft Surface RT
Frodo Release Candidate
371 Movies, 111 TV Shows
(2013-01-04, 10:53)Yuuki_Minoru Wrote: Really like this app, a few points, though

1) The seasons are ordered by digits, not by numbers, so Season 10 appears after Season 1, (Season 1, Season 10, Season 11, Season 2, Season 3.. etc).
2) Occasionally the app takes me to the incorrect TV or Movie page that I had been viewing earlier, and clicking on the seasons takes me to the season that matches the incorrect TV page.
3) the volume bar only send the change volume command when released, it would be good to have it send the command continuously when its being adjusted.
4) The slider above the cover of the playing movie, I assume is progress, does not work correctly, it always sits at full progress, and touching it (anywhere) sets the movie to 0:00.

and a question:
What does fan-art on lock screen mean?

My Setup:
Microsoft Surface RT
Frodo Release Candidate
371 Movies, 111 TV Shows

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on an update even though I'm focusing on the WP version right now.

I'll look into theese issues/features and try to fix it asap.

The Fan-art on lockscreen replaces your current lockscreen Picture in Windows with the currently playing Movie fanart
(2013-01-04, 11:37)zetterlund Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on an update even though I'm focusing on the WP version right now.

Ah, thanks!

(2013-01-04, 11:37)zetterlund Wrote: I'll look into theese issues/features and try to fix it asap.

that would be fantastic, I really like the app otherwise.

(2013-01-04, 11:37)zetterlund Wrote: The Fan-art on lockscreen replaces your current lockscreen Picture in Windows with the currently playing Movie fanart

In that case, lock screen fan-art doesn't seem to be working either, im not sure if there are aditional settings (in windows, maybe?) that need to be adjusted for it to work, but my lockscreen wallpaper does not change.

EDIT:
lockscreen fan-art now seems to be working. =/
Hi! Thanks for excellent apps. I've bought both the WP app, and the the RT app. Smile I do as other people wish for a custumizeable front page in the RT app. Except from this, the app was awesome.

I do have one issue with both apps. When opening the TV series page. I can only see the Top left corner of the banners. and nothing more.

Do you know what's causing this? I've had this issue on both Eden and Frodo. I've looked everywhere to see if i can find a xbmc setting to solve this but i cant. Sad

Got any pointers for me?

Thanks!
Ooooohhhh man! I'm such a n00b!! I eventualy found the thread about the phone app, and read something about posters. I downloaded the posters, and whoops it looked excellent. Smile
I like this app.
Here are my suggestions:
- A click on the currently playing item in bottom bar opens the item's info page ?
- subtitle button in remote should allow to disable subtitle, I can only switch between them.
- Add a 'return to home' button next to remote button.
I think there is a bug with lockscreen feature. I can't disable it. Each time I restart the app, the setting is back to enable.
(2013-01-10, 02:32)ramouch0 Wrote: I like this app.
Here are my suggestions:
- A click on the currently playing item in bottom bar opens the item's info page ?
- subtitle button in remote should allow to disable subtitle, I can only switch between them.
- Add a 'return to home' button next to remote button.

Added in the next version, except for the currentlyplaying feature.

(2013-01-12, 17:24)ramouch0 Wrote: I think there is a bug with lockscreen feature. I can't disable it. Each time I restart the app, the setting is back to enable.

Yes, this was reported a little while ago. It's fixed in the upcoming version. Smile
are there any plans for a gesture input mode for the remote? like the xbox smartglass app?
I don't really use any of the more advanced features of the button-style remote, beyond navigation and volume.
(2013-01-14, 08:43)Yuuki_Minoru Wrote: are there any plans for a gesture input mode for the remote? like the xbox smartglass app?
I don't really use any of the more advanced features of the button-style remote, beyond navigation and volume.

Hi,

The work for this is already done, I just haven't enabled the feature on the public release yet since I want to test it a bit more until I do.
Hopefully it will be enabled in the upcoming update.
(2013-01-14, 11:57)zetterlund Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 08:43)Yuuki_Minoru Wrote: are there any plans for a gesture input mode for the remote? like the xbox smartglass app?

Hi,

The work for this is already done, I just haven't enabled the feature on the public release yet since I want to test it a bit more until I do.
Hopefully it will be enabled in the upcoming update.

Actually, after looking into the options, this feature is already available on the latest version.
Yes, since the new update, released yesterday, this option is now enabled.

Other Changes:

Banner/Poster support for Frodo.
Subtitles on/off on Remote.
Lockscreen bug resolved.
Season sorting resolved.
The volume bar only send the change volume command when released, it would be good to have it send the command continuously when its being adjusted - Resolved
The progressbar in Remote now shows correct values.
Minor UI Improvements
Smile 
Hi,

I have purchased your app for my new Surface RT and XBMC Remote RT is a great app Big Grin.

I have a bug with the banner view (see screenshot)

And a question. Do you plan to translate your app ? Because i can do the french translation if you you want.

Thank
(2013-01-16, 18:35)Danone-KiD Wrote: Hi,

I have purchased your app for my new Surface RT and XBMC Remote RT is a great app Big Grin.

I have a bug with the banner view (see screenshot)

And a question. Do you plan to translate your app ? Because i can do the french translation if you you want.

Thank

Hi,

Thanks, just submitted a fix for this. Hopefully passes certification soon.

Regarding translation, you're very welcome. Smile
I'll PM the files needed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows 8] XBMC RT Remote - Local Playback and PlayTo1