Full screen for Menu playback??
MQ4 has everything I want in a skin but one, but maybe I'm missing the option to fix it somewhere? On most other skins (confluence, refocus, nox) I can back out of a video currently playing and have it in the background playing. When I do this on MQ4 is only has the video playback as a small window with artist info ex.
Am I missing the customization option somewhere? I have been looking for awhile now and have not found it.. Does this option exist in MQ4? Or is it something I should put a request in for? Thanks in advance!Cool
I cannot find an option to get it to play back in fullscreen behind the menu. May be owrth raising a ticket (see page one of the MQ4 thread) and request this feature be put back unless we are both missing something.
Hi, cursor up to sub menu player controls and cursor right, choose full screen.

I'm assuming you have started a video and navigated back to main menu?

Works for me.

(2012-09-24, 23:43)asdeane Wrote: Hi, cursor up to sub menu player controls and cursor right, choose full screen.

I'm assuming you have started a video and navigated back to main menu?

Works for me.

I think your misunderstanding, I'm not speaking about to picking fullscreen again (shown here)

I'm speaking about playing the video of choice fullscreen while still seeing the menu.

Example Aeon Nox Skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full screen for Menu playback??0