Mountain Lion won't autostart nfsd service?
Hello everyone, quick question

My NFS sharing from my Macbook Pro with Mountain Lion to my ATV2 is working perfect, except for the fact that everytime i restart my Mac, I have to manually "sudo nfsd start", if not it does not start.

Is there any way I can set it up to autostart? I googled it and did not find any relevant info.
sudo nfsd enable
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Does not work unfortunately. Even though enabled it does not auto start Sad
(2012-09-24, 23:07)ipnd Wrote: Does not work unfortunately. Even though enabled it does not auto start Sad

A couple of things to try. First, try repairing permissions. If that does not work I would suggest using a program like DiskWarrior. I am also running NFS server on one of my Macs and have not seen the issue that you are having. I am running 10.8.2 and I just rebooted my Mac-Mini and the NFS started up automatically.
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
Thanks for the suggestion winestock! Even though this post is a few years old, I was having the same problem in Mavericks and I had set up NFS for my Apple TV XBMC. I finally got NFS set up correctly, but found I had to manually start it in Terminal after every reboot. I tried repairing permissions as you suggested and it worked! Thanks so much for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mountain Lion won't autostart nfsd service?0