xbmc-pvr-addons compilation guide for iOS/ATV2
Hi All,

Since the buildbot started shooting out working builds for iOS a couple of days ago, I thought I'd give it a go.
The builds work, but they do not include the PVR addons.

Any guide on how to compile the addons for iOS? can I do it from an Ubuntu box?
make -C tools/darwin/depends/xbmc-pvr-addons once you setup to build.

No, building darwin objects under Linux is not supported.
Thanks.
If anyone could post builds for the most recent PVR Add-Ons for iOS (source here), it'd be appreciated - would love to try this out on my iPad (but don't have a Mac to compile with...)
Just get the latest nightly build from our mirrors. PVR Add-Ons are included there.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Didn't realize that - tried installing it manually instead (like required under Windows)!

Confirmed: works great! Thanks!
@Memphiz any status yet on the MythTV PVR plugin for the ATV2 nightlies? I see fetzerch has a working xbmc-pvr-addons that includes MythTV, but wasn't sure if/when/how to get that to work with an ATV2 build, it seems to only build for OSX.

Are you aware of any way to build xbmc-pvr-addons standalone for ATV2, or does the entire tree have to be built in order to get just that one addon cross-compiled as well?
Here is the list of supported addons:

https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-ad...ter/addons

What ever hits this tree will be build on our buildbots. If mythtv pvr addon hits that tree we need to ensure that it builds on our platforms. Until that happens nothing will be done on our side.

You can build xbmc-pvr-addons standalone for ATV2 but if you are not familiar with crosscompiling for ios its much more easier to do it out of xbmc build tree.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
except for the fortherecord add-on that's been disabled temporarily
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc-pvr-addons compilation guide for iOS/ATV20