Won't Update or Install Video Add-Ons
I've been running my ATV2 with the Seas0nPass jailbreak for a while now without any problems. All of the sudden last night, the Free Cable started acting quirky. It would crash XBMC and reboot when attempting to load certain channels. I figured I'd unplug it to reset the ATV. Well, that's when it all went to heck. When she rebooted, everything was gone! No NitoTV nor XBMC. I went ahead and reworked it again this morning and got everything loaded again with fusion. Well, I installed several video add-ons then I decided to load a few more. Now, it won't allow me install, uninstall, or update any of them. When attempting to, it will not let me highlight anything. What gives? I already replaced the librtmp file and nada. Is there something preventing it from letting me install or should I start over again? Oh yeah, the darn Comedy Central channel along with every other channel in Free Cable gives a "Script Failed" error... any tips before I kill all night working on it again?
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

You can start by enabling debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC and attempting to run one of the problem add-ons. When you get the script error, exit XBMC and locate your debug log (wiki). Upload the contents of the entire log to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link to your uploaded log here with your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Won't Update or Install Video Add-Ons0