HELP with appletv2 add on xemphim1
hey my parents purchased an apple tv2 with xbmx and there was an add on called xemphim1 . i accidently uninstalled it, now i dont know where to get it back.

theres still the xemphim2 add on but its not working
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Never heard of them. I'm assuming they have something to do with watching streaming Vietnamese TV programs? You may want to check with the seller of the ATV2 and see if he/she has a copy or source for these. However, given that xemphim2 is not working, it wouldn't be surprising if xemphim1 were broken too, even if you hadn't deleted it.
thanks for the reply. ya i contacted the guy who sold me the atv2 and he told me it would cost $50 to fix the addons...
(2012-09-29, 18:46)slowgsxr Wrote: thanks for the reply. ya i contacted the guy who sold me the atv2 and he told me it would cost $50 to fix the addons...

not sure if this would work but it did for me. Assuming you didn't reflash your appletv or re-installed your xbmc. Try FTPing into your appletv and go here to this /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/packages . sometimes the initial zip file use to install the addon might still be there.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2012-09-29, 18:46)slowgsxr Wrote: thanks for the reply. ya i contacted the guy who sold me the atv2 and he told me it would cost $50 to fix the addons...
You may want to ask him exactly what the $50 buys you?
  • He will restore/update/repair the add-ons so they are functional?
  • He will restore the deleted files to the state they were in when he sold ATV2? In which case, it would be pointless if the add-ons don't even work.
Was the sale predicated on the availability of these add-ons to provide certain content? Or were they just something that happened to have been installed on the unit, but you weren't necessarily counting on having these available?
(2012-09-30, 02:15)dknlght Wrote:

not sure if this would work but it did for me. Assuming you didn't reflash your appletv or re-installed your xbmc. Try FTPing into your appletv and go here to this /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/packages . sometimes the initial zip file use to install the addon might still be there.

ill have to try that!

(2012-09-30, 09:13)artrafael Wrote:
You may want to ask him exactly what the $50 buys you?
  • He will restore/update/repair the add-ons so they are functional?
  • He will restore the deleted files to the state they were in when he sold ATV2? In which case, it would be pointless if the add-ons don't even work.
Was the sale predicated on the availability of these add-ons to provide certain content? Or were they just something that happened to have been installed on the unit, but you weren't necessarily counting on having these available?

he said that i have to pay $50 for him to repair the addons and reinstall the one i uninstalled

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP with appletv2 add on xemphim10