Startup Delay
well you have now an official NO. What you can do, is to modify the files self and share with others.
I don't mind to have this, because its more important for me, to have a better functionality

what i wish: a better looking Aeon Nox logo

I'm just saying....
I've got an I7 on my HTPC, the delay is reaaaaaaaaly slow compared to the rest of the boot process.

Is there any way we can change this manually ourselves?
Okay, completely unsupported of course. But here are a few options:
3.6.x only Paste the contents in notepad, save as Startup.xml in 1080i folder, replacing the existing file.

No delay :will give bad results even on the fastest system IMO.

Small delay :Fast systems will experience no lag with this.
thx Big_Noid, apreciate it.
I really don't see what the big deal is, it takes about 3 seconds on mine to pass the loading screen. You really can't wait that long?
And nothing's wrong with the Aeon logo, it looks good.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
For some it takes 10+ seconds... matter of choice. Thanks for the option Big.
(2012-09-29, 11:38)Big_Noid Wrote: Okay, completely unsupported of course. But here are a few options:
3.6.x only Paste the contents in notepad, save as Startup.xml in 1080i folder, replacing the existing file.

No delay :will give bad results even on the fastest system IMO.

Using the No Delay I haven't encountered any issues yet.

Will report back if I notice any funny business
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
it took me 2 seconds to create one. press up directly when the widget above is latest movies for example and not loaded yet. you won´t be able to refocus the main menu then.
trying to convince me doesn´t make any sense Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Perhaps I am in a small minority, but I don't use widgets at all, so I'll check out that mod, thanks.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Startup Delay0