Aeon Nox 4 in Gotham not updating to Aeon Nox 5
How do you force update of the addon repository?
I still have Aeon Nox 4 running on XBMC 13.0 , I assumed after I upgraded to XBMC 13 Gotham I would have access to the Gotham addon repository but I think I do not because I dont see the Aeon Nox 5 in the addons.

Please help.
XBMC v16.1 Jarvis, Aeon Nox 5.1.1
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1, CPU: AMD A8-3850 Quad Core Fusion,
MB: ASUS F1A75 V PRO, RAM: 4GB, Video: on board(HDMI), Sound: on board (HDMI),
TV Tuner: Hauppauge HVR-2200
You have to install it manually from the repo
Edit: force refresh should get the gotham repo. Dont know then wgats wrong
how do i force refresh to get the gotham repo?
Nevermind. I found out how to refresh.
The refresh picked up the new version of Aeon Nox.
Now the addon downloads to 99% and does not progress.

Aren't other people having these problems? Or I am the unlucky one to be having problems with XBMC.
It's not only you, anibeasts. I'm having the very same issue.

EDIT: It's a problem when downloading the library data provider addon

Code:
:39:03 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
19:39:03 T:4224  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
19:39:03 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
19:39:03 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.
19:39:03 T:4224   ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/service.library.data.provider/service.library.data.provider-0.0.2.zip.md5>
19:39:04 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
19:39:04 T:4224  NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
19:39:05 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22)
19:39:05 T:4224   ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.

Instaling that zip manually fixed it for me.
I don't know about this but to fix mine I disabled Aeon Nox 4.0 and then tried to download the Nox 5.0 and it took quite a bit longer to download but after a while it succeded I also changed skins to confluence.
After this I had to reconfigure the skin from scratch.

Anyway I have another problem now. I setup a custom menu item for playing DVD. then I created a sub menu item and assigned it to ejectTray built in funtion. The function is used to open and close the tray but after selecting it to open the tray, the tray opens but I cannot close it again because the sub menu item disappears.

BTW, They crucify you for posting error logs here. You need to use paste bin or something similar and link to your posts.
(2014-05-18, 14:47)anibeasts Wrote: Anyway I have another problem now. I setup a custom menu item for playing DVD. then I created a sub menu item and assigned it to ejectTray built in funtion. The function is used to open and close the tray but after selecting it to open the tray, the tray opens but I cannot close it again because the sub menu item disappears.

My fault Smile There's a visibility condition of System.HasMediaDVD on the ejectTray function. I've removed this on the git version of skin shortcuts. I'd suggest installing the RepoFixes branch then, when you next go to the home page, the submenu's will be rebuilt and the eject tray shortcut will stay visible.
(2014-05-18, 14:59)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 14:47)anibeasts Wrote: Anyway I have another problem now. I setup a custom menu item for playing DVD. then I created a sub menu item and assigned it to ejectTray built in funtion. The function is used to open and close the tray but after selecting it to open the tray, the tray opens but I cannot close it again because the sub menu item disappears.

My fault Smile There's a visibility condition of System.HasMediaDVD on the ejectTray function. I've removed this on the git version of skin shortcuts. I'd suggest installing the RepoFixes branch then, when you next go to the home page, the submenu's will be rebuilt and the eject tray shortcut will stay visible.

When will the official repo be updated with your changes? I will wait.
Count on it being at least a couple of weeks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4 in Gotham not updating to Aeon Nox 50