• 26(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
(2012-11-10, 11:29)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: 2. In the Main Menu, at Videos\Files\Tv Shows i can see my collection <by season>
i.e Boardwalk Empire\Season1\Season2\Season3

But, in the Main Menu, i created a subfolder Tv Shows . But there, when i click the Boardwalk Empire i can not see the 3 folders <Season1-Season2 etc>,but all the Episodes together i.e S01E01 up to S03E07.
Is there any option,any solution for this?

Tks for your attention...............................
We cannot control through the skin if the seasons are shown or not.
(2012-11-12, 16:29)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-11-10, 11:29)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote: 2. In the Main Menu, at Videos\Files\Tv Shows i can see my collection <by season>
i.e Boardwalk Empire\Season1\Season2\Season3

But, in the Main Menu, i created a subfolder Tv Shows . But there, when i click the Boardwalk Empire i can not see the 3 folders <Season1-Season2 etc>,but all the Episodes together i.e S01E01 up to S03E07.
Is there any option,any solution for this?

Tks for your attention...............................
We cannot control through the skin if the seasons are shown or not.
So i have to check it through Settings\Video\Library\Flatten Tv Shows?
Also another friend suggests the same but there is not any solution

O.K and thanks for your reply

Can someone please clarify something for me:

Has the scrolling letter that used to pop up when scrolling through movies been removed completely?

If so, is there any manual way to add it back in?

If not, how can you enable it?

Cheers, borals.
(2012-11-04, 18:21)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-11-04, 14:55)ijhammo Wrote: i dont know if its just me being mental - but I cannot see a way to eject a disk in this version (3.6.1) of the skin.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

for appletvs it is shown in shutdown menu (press "s")
for other systems you have to assign it to a main / submenu item or quicknav.
choose type --> predefined function --> eject

cool, thx buddy Cool
Having a weird issue. I really like the InfoWall view however for about half of my tv shows it ignores the banner image that I have in the shows folder and uses its own. The OCD in me cant quite stand it as some of the banners it scrapes itself are quite horrible. Any clue as to why it would ignore some of these?
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2012-11-17, 08:01)Dignam Wrote: Having a weird issue. I really like the InfoWall view however for about half of my tv shows it ignores the banner image that I have in the shows folder and uses its own. The OCD in me cant quite stand it as some of the banners it scrapes itself are quite horrible. Any clue as to why it would ignore some of these?

Have you tried selecting a different banner by clicking info, then going to "get extra artwork." I noticed that sometimes sometimes the scrapers get it wrong and you have to use "autoartworkdownloader" to get the exact image you want.
Well got it to work but cant say exactly how. I removed and re-added shows to the library a few times, restarted xbmc, etc.. eventually changed skins updated the library then changed back and over the course of 3-5 minutes they all slowly corrected them selves. It was quite odd but all works now.
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
Is there a way to turn off the rotation of the submenus in that skin? I like the skin very much, but that little fact just bugs me a little. Thanks for any hints :-)
(2012-11-19, 09:30)endeler Wrote: Is there a way to turn off the rotation of the submenus in that skin? I like the skin very much, but that little fact just bugs me a little. Thanks for any hints :-)

? rotation of submenus?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Never mind, I found the setting. It's called "fixed list" for submenus.
I don´t know why, but i can´t see extrafanart, banner, logo or any kind of artwork downloader files, what´s wrong? thanks.
(2012-11-20, 01:23)kyoken Wrote: I don´t know why, but i can´t see extrafanart, banner, logo or any kind of artwork downloader files, what´s wrong? thanks.

If I understand correctly, it's an issue with the artworkdownloader plugin in combination with Frodo Beta 1 for Windows. Not a skin issue.
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Thanks for this amazing skin, any chance to see an implementation of Aeon MQ4's 3D Wall View and more custom submenus than 5? Best
(2012-11-20, 13:02)Vinther Wrote: Thanks for this amazing skin, any chance to see an implementation of Aeon MQ4's 3D Wall View
no
(2012-11-20, 13:02)Vinther Wrote: and more custom submenus than 5? Best
nox 4.0 will have 10 submenu sets which can be assigned to the main menu items of your choice.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi Phil.

If I download Aeon Nox 3.6.1 from GITHUB : https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/eden

Is it 3.6.1 or 3.6.2 version ?

I guess it's 3.6.2 as you have made some changes to variables.xml to use .VideoResolution instead of .Resolution properties and this properties are set by script.skin.widgets, right ?

EDIT :

I have re-install Aeon Nox 3.6.1 from XBMC repository and variables.xml already use .VideoResolution property :

Code:
<variable name="ShowcaseCase-7Var">
        <value condition="SubString(Container(504).ListItem(-7).Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <value>$INFO[Container(504).ListItem(-7).VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </variable>

Which script set this kind of properties ?
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6