• 28(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
Ahh have found it nowSmile
(2012-11-29, 19:51)CutSickAss Wrote: My bad, I meant:
System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizer (backgrounds,widgets)

Then you go to the Main Menu item you want (e.g. Movies), and press ENTER. not UP.
I love the way you react , and the fast answers as well ..............

Hi all, could someone help me with this? I am running on a OpenElec setup, and can't seem to find the 'Now Playing' window... I am trying to get a video/movie to repeat. This option should be on the 'Now Playing' window but I have no idea how to open this window?
Is it possible to add an option or switch the aspect ratio display from 16:9/21:9/etc. to 1.33:1/1.78:1/etc. instead?
(2012-12-03, 21:25)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to add an option or switch the aspect ratio display from 16:9/21:9/etc. to 1.33:1/1.78:1/etc. instead?

Yeah sure, just replace the flags.
Hi guys,

is this skin version fully compatible with frodo beta 1? or do i need to download the new 4.0 version? Ive currently got this version installed and i like how it automatically updates when a new version is released, but since frodo ive got something failing on this skin such as watch list, in progress movies, cant add playlists to favroutire custom menus etc..

Now im aware that these are most likely due to frodo rather then the skin? So do i need to install 4.0 to fix these issues or can it still be done via 3.6?

thanks
4.0 is for Frodo and 3.6 is for Eden.
3.6 is working well with Frodo Beta 2. there are some issuess as it uses watchlist & dosent utilise skin widgets, but otherwise works well, i have it running .
Yeah same here ive been using 3.6 with beta frodo, btw does frodo auto update to beta 2 once it was released?! or do i have to install it manually? Not having the watch list is somewhat a problem and i will probably end up switching to 4.0 soon, but just cant make the time for it right now as will probably require a few hours!

My cursor disappears when I use this skin (3.6.1 on eden, win7-32bit) and I have to use the keyboard to navigate the menus any ideas why guys?

Steve
@KILLERNADS : xbmc I presume dosent autoupdate ( unless you installed via GIT or Passion repo ) I just manually install the updates
here another discussion re same http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113984
Hi, thanks for the skin-

where in Nox is the setting that allows me to play the artist slide show when the album is playing - i get the disc the artwork - and the cd turning - but no slideshow artist - all i get is my random fan art for various artists's in my colleciton ... not the actual artist that is playing ...

I have this working in MQ3 - trying to mess with Nox -

Many thanks in advance
hi everybody, it's a lot of time that i do not write here....
i have a little issue (i'm on 3.6.1 on eden) when i use the live dvd case of my VPL my xbmc do not show the library state. with the defaut background and a widget on it is showed.
thanks a lot
peppe

add Nod

another thing about music file mode.
i have a folder with a lot singles each file has his own icon/label inside like tag.
the issue is: even if each file has a different immage inside each song of the same artist show the image of the first song in alphabetical order . here an example about madonna's songs

(2012-09-05, 05:43)ghostelement Wrote: Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I'm having an issue where the live DVD covers for TV shows only shows covers for whatever shows I've just watched. Isn't there a way to set it to show random TV shows kind of like how movies are shown? Here's an example:

I'm having the same problem with live DVD covers for TV shows - only the four top most covers are populated and the others remain blank. Is there anything that can be done to get all to populate?

BTW I have no problems with live movie DVD covers and live music CD covers.

Thanks!
(2012-12-04, 03:30)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 21:25)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to add an option or switch the aspect ratio display from 16:9/21:9/etc. to 1.33:1/1.78:1/etc. instead?

Yeah sure, just replace the flags.

Just had a search through settings and skin settings, can't find where to do this, appreciate any help thanks Smile
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6