• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
(2012-12-18, 22:02)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 19:58)colbert Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 03:30)Big_Noid Wrote: Yeah sure, just replace the flags.

Just asking again where to do this Smile

Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.aeon.nox\media\", and delete the "Textures.xbt" file. You must have the unpacked textures, you can download the complete zip file from here. Extract it and move the contents of its "media" folder in the previously mentioned folder (skin.aeon.nox\media). Now open "media\flags\aspectratio\". You need to edit/replace these files.

Thanks, I've done that but for the last step. What do I replace those files with?

(2012-12-18, 23:36)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 23:17)CaptainKen Wrote: When I go into to Movie Genres there aren't any images for each genre. I didn't see an option on the context menu. Can I add images and if so, how please?

You need to add a genre pack, such as this.

Awesome...thank you!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2012-12-19, 00:28)colbert Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 22:02)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 19:58)colbert Wrote: Just asking again where to do this Smile

Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.aeon.nox\media\", and delete the "Textures.xbt" file. You must have the unpacked textures, you can download the complete zip file from here. Extract it and move the contents of its "media" folder in the previously mentioned folder (skin.aeon.nox\media). Now open "media\flags\aspectratio\". You need to edit/replace these files.

Thanks, I've done that but for the last step. What do I replace those files with?

Either create your own, edit the originals, or replace them with others of your choice, like the ones that can be found here.
Anyone know how to change this color? http://i47.tinypic.com/1h4kg6.png

It's far too dark...I havent been able to find a setting for it.
(2012-12-19, 16:38)pisoj1 Wrote: Anyone know how to change this color? http://i47.tinypic.com/1h4kg6.png

It's far too dark...I havent been able to find a setting for it.

check your color setting in settings --> appearance.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ahhh thank you Smile Awesome.
Have another little problem. I can't seem to get season posters to show for 1 show...I think they are all named correctly, tbh I just want it to use one poster...so I figure poster.jpg should do it or poster-all.jpg

Neither works I've tried like 5 different ways. If I manually do it I can set them and it works but there is about 40 things I'd have to do it to Sad
(2012-12-19, 10:58)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 00:28)colbert Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 22:02)CutSickAss Wrote: Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin.aeon.nox\media\", and delete the "Textures.xbt" file. You must have the unpacked textures, you can download the complete zip file from here. Extract it and move the contents of its "media" folder in the previously mentioned folder (skin.aeon.nox\media). Now open "media\flags\aspectratio\". You need to edit/replace these files.

Either create your own, edit the originals, or replace them with others of your choice, like the ones that can be found here.

Thank you, I downloaded the pack and extracted them appropriately. I do have the flags now showing up, but they are randomly incorrect and seem to be reversed sometimes.

Example:
Notice bottom right it says 2.35:1: http://i.imgur.com/hnasN.jpg
Now in playback of the movie it shows top right 1.78:1: http://i.imgur.com/wm6ms.jpg

This has happened with some other films too, and it only seems to be happening with ones where after updating there is no aspect ratio information shown. Once I hit play on the film and exit back to the Movie list, it then shows the aspect ratio, but it is incorrect. I just added a film that shows no aspect ratio, I played it and info shows 1.78:1, then back to Movies list and on it shows 2.35:1. Huh

Thanks for your help!
What is the number I can set / or how can I- "view: info panel" to set globally including plugins?
(2012-12-19, 20:34)colbert Wrote: Thank you, I downloaded the pack and extracted them appropriately. I do have the flags now showing up, but they are randomly incorrect and seem to be reversed sometimes.

Example:
Notice bottom right it says 2.35:1: http://i.imgur.com/hnasN.jpg
Now in playback of the movie it shows top right 1.78:1: http://i.imgur.com/wm6ms.jpg

This has happened with some other films too, and it only seems to be happening with ones where after updating there is no aspect ratio information shown. Once I hit play on the film and exit back to the Movie list, it then shows the aspect ratio, but it is incorrect. I just added a film that shows no aspect ratio, I played it and info shows 1.78:1, then back to Movies list and on it shows 2.35:1. Huh

Thanks for your help!

I assume you've only replaced the six aspect ratio original flags (1.33, 1.66, 1.78, 1.85, 2.20, 2.35) using the exact names. Perhaps it is an XBMC bug, I wouldn't know how to help you there, sorry.
Disregard, fixed Wink
Not sure if this little issue is related to this skin, but the "DVD case" artwork only in the TV Shows section (not in Movies) is blown up way too large. I have attempted to remove all TV Shows entries from the library to clear the artwork cache and rescanned them back into the library. The issue persists. See the DVD case in lower left part of screenshot. Thanks for any help.

(2013-01-01, 16:20)floepie Wrote: Not sure if this little issue is related to this skin, but the "DVD case" artwork only in the TV Shows section (not in Movies) is blown up way too large. I have attempted to remove all TV Shows entries from the library to clear the artwork cache and rescanned them back into the library. The issue persists. See the DVD case in lower left part of screenshot. Thanks for any help.

I looks like the scraper is choosing a banner or a fanart file as opposed to a actual poster for that item. I've had similar issues and have had to basically go to

TV show info -> choose thumb -> scroll down till you find the right file.

I notice the banners are all listed first and the posters there after. Good luck
Hi all,

I have a minor request on some tweeking that I want to do.

below you will see in the episode view type under tv shows, both the season poster and the logo appear right next to eachother. Personally for me I feel that this is somewhat redundant for the screen and would like to actually get rid of one of them in this view type. Let me show you what Im talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help.
(2013-01-01, 21:12)jdastas Wrote: I looks like the scraper is choosing a banner or a fanart file as opposed to a actual poster for that item. I've had similar issues and have had to basically go to

TV show info -> choose thumb -> scroll down till you find the right file.

I notice the banners are all listed first and the posters there after. Good luck

Thanks. That worked. So, this begs the question why the skin and/or scraper is not selecting the correct format. The banner art is always inserted into the DVD case placefinder instead of the correctly formatted image. Is there something that TVDB has changed on thier end such that the skin needs to be updated?

What I'm also a bit confused about is the "fanart" plugin. Was this installed by default, or did I install it? Does this conflict with the default TVDB scraper plugin? Or, do they work in concert with one another somehow?
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6