• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only
(2013-01-02, 14:57)floepie Wrote:
(2013-01-01, 21:12)jdastas Wrote: I looks like the scraper is choosing a banner or a fanart file as opposed to a actual poster for that item. I've had similar issues and have had to basically go to

TV show info -> choose thumb -> scroll down till you find the right file.

I notice the banners are all listed first and the posters there after. Good luck

Thanks. That worked. So, this begs the question why the skin and/or scraper is not selecting the correct format. The banner art is always inserted into the DVD case placefinder instead of the correctly formatted image. Is there something that TVDB has changed on thier end such that the skin needs to be updated?

What I'm also a bit confused about is the "fanart" plugin. Was this installed by default, or did I install it? Does this conflict with the default TVDB scraper plugin? Or, do they work in concert with one another somehow?

I am not sure if the fanart plugin is having the conflict, but what I did was switch to "universal scraper" from the default one, I prefer that one over the default as you have options on what sites the scrapers pull content from. An example would be I can pull some items from fanart.tv, others from theTVdb.com, and info from imdb including ratings, or I can switch to rotten tomatoes if I wish...
(2013-01-01, 21:32)jdastas Wrote: Hi all,

I have a minor request on some tweeking that I want to do.

below you will see in the episode view type under tv shows, both the season poster and the logo appear right next to eachother. Personally for me I feel that this is somewhat redundant for the screen and would like to actually get rid of one of them in this view type. Let me show you what Im talking about.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I just realized I rudely didn't ask correctly. I was hoping someone could point me to the correct portion in the xml file to be able to adjust this setting. I realize that this is something that some other users would like to use and don't expect the authors of this skin to accomodate my request.

(2012-11-05, 23:12)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 22:40)Waku Wrote: Whats going on here?

http://i.imgur.com/YJgMR.png

"Much text to see" ? It seems to be connected to the 57 degrees weather thingy.

you have to use a 16:9 display.

I'm using a widescreen TV and seeing the same thing. "MUCH TEXT TO SEE O...".
(2013-01-14, 13:28)Kahnyl Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 23:12)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-11-05, 22:40)Waku Wrote: Whats going on here?

http://i.imgur.com/YJgMR.png

"Much text to see" ? It seems to be connected to the 57 degrees weather thingy.

you have to use a 16:9 display.

I'm using a widescreen TV and seeing the same thing. "MUCH TEXT TO SEE O...".

Indeed a bug, it´s a debug label which made it into release.^^
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
he he noticed a couple of days ago - I just switched it off , as will soon upgrade to frodo
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
In the upper right corner, between the temperature and date, the text "much text to see o" appears. It does this only while at the home main menu.

EDIT: Oops sorry Phil, don't know how I missed this being reported 2 posts back.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
I was playing around with the .actors folder because I wanted to get my own custom actors/cast for home movies. My issue is that once an image has been added with a particular persons name I can't change the image. I've tried removing the movie, cleaning the library, closing xmbc, deleting the .actors folder, adding the home movie back in and then refreshing the movie. The actors thumb keeps reappearing.

So xbmc must be caching it somewhere? Can someone please explain how to clean the actors thumb?
(2013-01-17, 08:31)CaptainKen Wrote: I was playing around with the .actors folder because I wanted to get my own custom actors/cast for home movies. My issue is that once an image has been added with a particular persons name I can't change the image. I've tried removing the movie, cleaning the library, closing xmbc, deleting the .actors folder, adding the home movie back in and then refreshing the movie. The actors thumb keeps reappearing.

So xbmc must be caching it somewhere? Can someone please explain how to clean the actors thumb?

Ok, so the actors/cast thumbs are cached in the following folder.

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video

Shouldn't XBMC delete those thumbnail(s) when either a Clean Library; or upon deletion of the movie from xbmc; or upon deletion of original source thumbnail or folder?
I've enabled a Custom Menu Item called "Home Movies" with a Type of Video Folder as shown below. However, when I enter into the new menu item there are no movies. What am I doing wrong please?

Hi guys i have all my tv shows scrapped and showing excellent in nox but they are all mixed up in the tvshows category, i want to be able to add my choosen tv series to specialized categories like (anime, animation, adult tv) and show them in the main menu like tvshows already does, is it possible for me to choose which tv series can be added to any of that customized categories? maybe someone can point me to such a guide if it exists. Sorry if ithe same question has been already asked before.
Thanks for your support and the makers of this fine piece of software that is Aeon Nox.
I was adding Conditional Weather background for the Weather background and I selected where to find the folder. However, I want to move the files to a different hard drive now but it doesn't let me change the folder location. How do I change this?
I'm on Eden. I got the impression that for the logo's to appear you had to be in landscape view with a view type of Icon Single Logo, which is how I'm setup. However, the logo's do not show up. What might I be doing wrong?

Here's what I have.

Does the logo file have to be a specific resolution?
(2013-01-25, 00:33)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm on Eden.

Ok..

But why you not in Frodo? Huh
It seems that there isn't support anymore for Eden users, am i the only one feeling that?
According to this page Frodo is still in RC. Is that not true, has it been finalized?
It's still in RC, but I imagine it will be completed very soon. When that happens, there really will be no reason to stay on Eden. Frodo is better and definitely WAY faster than eden.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only6