• 2(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
in one of the screenshot there is "custom set 1 (1-5)"

what is that ? Smile
before we had fixed custom items for some different main menu items, you can now assign custom sets with 5 custom items each to any of the main menu items.
so in the end you can have 10 different main menu items with 5 items each, 5 main menu items with 10 items each and so on.
that also means that you can have a submenu for any main menu item you want.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Is there any future plans to create more views to use I don't really have any design ideas ATM but was curious perhaps some that help display fan art a bit more as I find myself using showcase for tv show level then lowliest with thin panel enabled for season level then info panel with no background panel enabled all of these display a fair amount of fan art

I am still using the Eden 3.6.0 I haven't started using frodo yet because I usually wait for a stable build before upgrading instead of dealing with nightly builds
(2012-09-30, 16:07)protocol77 Wrote: Is there any future plans to create more views to use I don't really have any design ideas ATM but was curious perhaps some that help display fan art a bit more as I find myself using showcase for tv show level then lowliest with thin panel enabled for season level then info panel with no background panel enabled all of these display a fair amount of fan art

no, not really. we will perhaps move single logo landscape into a seperate viewtype, but that´s all. we have enough viewtypes already (perhaps even too much)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
What ever happened to the "alternate main menu" that was being worked on? I'm still seeing the branch on GitHub.
(2012-10-01, 02:28)Shinu Wrote: What ever happened to the "alternate main menu" that was being worked on? I'm still seeing the branch on GitHub.

nothing. was just a concept which didn´t make it in. my aim was to get more main menu items visible at once. in the end i achieved that with the icon layout, so no real need for a vertical main menu anymore.
added some fake blur effect (inspired by WIP skin Diffuse by butchabay)

(2012-10-01, 02:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 02:28)Shinu Wrote: What ever happened to the "alternate main menu" that was being worked on? I'm still seeing the branch on GitHub.

nothing. was just a concept which didn´t make it in. my aim was to get more main menu items visible at once. in the end i achieved that with the icon layout, so no real need for a vertical main menu anymore.

oh i see. ok cool. thx 4 the answer.
hi, i really like Aeon Nox( using the latest git) and I just wanted to ask three Questions:

1. Are you planning to make use of music artist banners, for instance like you do in the low list view of TV shows?
2. I really don't know if this is skin related or a xbmc restriction: I'm using the low list view in my music db for artists with extra fanarts as background, when I enter an artist, the albums are shown as well as an additional item for all songs, why is it that when i select the all songs item a random background is shown and not one of the backgrounds belonging to the artist?
3. I really like the new fade in of the albums from the ground when you enter the cover flow view (don't know the real view name ATM), but IMO it would be also cool if the album fade away back in the ground when you leave the view, ATM leaving the view is so, don't know how to say, abrupt.

THX for your great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2012-10-01, 04:07)phil65 Wrote: added some fake blur effect (inspired by WIP skin Diffuse by butchabay)

Looks great!

(What is "WIP"? Can't find any reference to what it means? is it "Work In Progress"?)
(2012-10-01, 10:06)mindweaver Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 04:07)phil65 Wrote: added some fake blur effect (inspired by WIP skin Diffuse by butchabay)

Looks great!

(What is "WIP"? Can't find any reference to what it means? is it "Work In Progress"?)

Yes
When adding new films to the database, all movies are scanned just fine. After the scan is finished the dialog box stays visible "compressing database...". Tried rescanning in Confluence and the dialog box goes away as it should. Need a log or should I just slap myself in the back of the head for not posting one? Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-10-01, 17:38)bobrap Wrote: When adding new films to the database, all movies are scanned just fine. After the scan is finished the dialog box stays visible "compressing database...". Tried rescanning in Confluence and the dialog box goes away as it should. Need a log or should I just slap myself in the back of the head for not posting one? Smile

should be fixed now. thx.
(2012-10-01, 23:17)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 17:38)bobrap Wrote: When adding new films to the database, all movies are scanned just fine. After the scan is finished the dialog box stays visible "compressing database...". Tried rescanning in Confluence and the dialog box goes away as it should. Need a log or should I just slap myself in the back of the head for not posting one? Smile

should be fixed now. thx.

Phil is this fix only for frodo? I am having the issue still. I am on eden and let me know if you need the log.

Update: Nevermind. the automatic git update was stuck for some reason. Everything is back to normal after i manually refreshed it.

I am liking the version 4.0 more and more and a lot smoother than 3.6

Thx
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
@phil65

First, you're an animal... Nox is fantastic, 3.6 is super smooth too. Thanks for the awesome job.

After all the buttering up, you are expecting an 'ask', yes Wink OK, I do have one suggestion that you might not be expecting Wink

Transitioning from one version of Nox can take quite a bit of time to re-customize like we have for our stable, daily-use version. In order to test SVN versions just like we would use for everyday, is it possible to have a script run to copy and convert the 'stable' version setting to the newer SVN settings?

I suspect this would be a write once, then maintain script... basically mapping settings from one version to another. Or something like that Smile
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10