• 3(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
looks like submenue is broken atm. Huh
(2012-10-02, 02:23)john.cord Wrote: looks like submenue is broken atm. Huh

if you didn´t start with a clean guisettings.xml then you have to re-set the submenus in the customizer.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-10-02, 02:06)Livin Wrote: @phil65

First, you're an animal... Nox is fantastic, 3.6 is super smooth too. Thanks for the awesome job.

After all the buttering up, you are expecting an 'ask', yes Wink OK, I do have one suggestion that you might not be expecting Wink

Transitioning from one version of Nox can take quite a bit of time to re-customize like we have for our stable, daily-use version. In order to test SVN versions just like we would use for everyday, is it possible to have a script run to copy and convert the 'stable' version setting to the newer SVN settings?

I suspect this would be a write once, then maintain script... basically mapping settings from one version to another. Or something like that Smile

it´s one search-and-replace in guisettings.xml. That should be possible without a script Wink
In the future there won´t be 2 different setting sets anymore, GIT and finals will use the same set. that was just a one-timer we had to do.
for the 4.0 frodo nox version we strongly recommend to do a full settings reset though because of some heavy code changes. Better don´t copy over stuff from old versions, it could lead to problems.

(2012-10-02, 02:03)hunkyn Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 23:17)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-01, 17:38)bobrap Wrote: When adding new films to the database, all movies are scanned just fine. After the scan is finished the dialog box stays visible "compressing database...". Tried rescanning in Confluence and the dialog box goes away as it should. Need a log or should I just slap myself in the back of the head for not posting one? Smile

should be fixed now. thx.

Phil is this fix only for frodo? I am having the issue still. I am on eden and let me know if you need the log.

Update: Nevermind. the automatic git update was stuck for some reason. Everything is back to normal after i manually refreshed it.

I am liking the version 4.0 more and more and a lot smoother than 3.6

Thx

10.000 lines of code less atm than 3.6 despite adding features Cool
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/grap...-frequency
(that doesn´t tell too much about performance but should show that we care a lot about well-structured inner workings)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-10-02, 02:32)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-10-02, 02:23)john.cord Wrote: looks like submenue is broken atm. Huh

if you didn´t start with a clean guisettings.xml then you have to re-set the submenus in the customizer.

will try that... i encountered another issue. XBMC freezes if Context Menue is activated... could it be that this is another problem of a not clean guisettings.xml?
Hi Phil,

I posted over on the Windows forum about editing the default video nodes in Frodo...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141712

I think I've got that figured out, but I haven't been able to set a custom menu item in Nox 4.0 to the edited video node. I tried creating a custom menu with a label of "videodb://1/2/" for the movie title node, but it doesn't work that way.

Is there a way to link these customized video nodes to Nox's menu? Thanks!
didn´t play with that feature yet, probably adding the custom node to favourites and adding that to main menu then.
(2012-10-02, 03:28)phil65 Wrote: didn´t play with that feature yet, probably adding the custom node to favourites and adding that to main menu then.

Ok, thanks, I thought maybe I was getting ahead of myself. Smile
Hi Phil, I'm trying to configure the info line for smart playlists that I've added to the home menu.

When I click on Set InfoLine and then Smart Playlist Manager, I'm able to add the smart playlists in the slots and select the VPL specific options but only library stats for one playlist is displayed. I remember you saying that smart playlists for Frodo 4 will be broken for a couple of weeks, so is this an expected behaviour?

I'm so embarrassed to ask this question - but is there any other setting other than the in the general skin settings to activate the quick list option for Shutdown? I can't get it to display.
(2012-10-02, 13:49)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Phil, I'm trying to configure the info line for smart playlists that I've added to the home menu.

When I click on Set InfoLine and then Smart Playlist Manager, I'm able to add the smart playlists in the slots and select the VPL specific options but only library stats for one playlist is displayed. I remember you saying that smart playlists for Frodo 4 will be broken for a couple of weeks, so is this an expected behaviour?

I'm so embarrassed to ask this question - but is there any other setting other than the in the general skin settings to activate the quick list option for Shutdown? I can't get it to display.

yes, expected. still didn´t fix the smart playlist stuff.
quicklist for shutdownmenu is also buggy I think. will look at that.
do you know this problem?

top of screenshot
When I press the up arrow in weather screen, I can't back out of that screen unless I use the mouse to highlight one of the main menu items. Make sense to you?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2012-10-02, 19:25)bobrap Wrote: When I press the up arrow in weather screen, I can't back out of that screen unless I use the mouse to highlight one of the main menu items. Make sense to you?

which widgets and which main menu position?
Sorry, Phil. Weather main menu and I have PDA weather set as widget 1.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@fmronan : pretty sure that's not skin related. Maybe scraper timeout ?

fr: Ciné-passion m'avait fait ça à une époque. Il retournait un titre nul. Tu devrais plutot chercher de ce coté la.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
ok, the problem is with the last string.po (french)
msgctxt "#20342"
msgid "Movies"
msgstr "Retirer le clip musical de la Médiathèque"
That's not a skin problem, sorry
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10