• 95(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
hi all,
anyway to have the fanart / poster image in the mixed-movie widget (than the cover) ?
the right side (latest) is OK and with fanart, but not the left side (featured)
Thank for your help
Phil, could you have a look at the top left corner, it is showing Television / TV Channels / All Channels / All Ch (but in Dutch of course), I think the last All Ch should not be there.

Hi guys,

I've got some queries about the music views whilst I've been sorting out my music collection....

Whilst in Artist View, using 'Showcase 2' there appears to be wasted screen space at the top? Also, the text doesn't fit into the text box fully, prior to it start scrolling and the picture art appears to be too big and overlap into the text?

Still in Artist View, when you right click (or whatever you use to bring up the menu) the text for the top option is not aligned and when you highlight it, the highlight box overspills...

What is 'Filmography' for anyway? It's always empty and I'm not sure how this gets populated? Not to worry, I'll figure this out at a later date

Next I went into Album View, still using Showcase 2 and the wasted screen space at the top is still present and the text doesn't fit into the text box prior to it start scrolling. The picture art is okay in this view though.

Lastly, I changed to 'Shift View' for the artists and the wasted screen space at the top is no longer present but the text issue is the same, in that it doesn't appear to fit prior to it start scrolling. Also, the picture art appears to be too big and overlaps into the text box.

I don't think this is a resolution issue as this has just recently happened and I'm using the latest GIT install from this morning.

Let me know if there's anything I've missed?

Thanks
xbmc crashes on exit after installing aeon nox 4.0 today from github with latest xbmc nightly. same probleme with nightly from 27.12. there was a fix for the "crash on exit problem" (with rc2) that helps only with confluence standart skin. after installing aeon nox i get a crash on exit with both skins. maybe it has somnething to do with the service.skin.widget.
Dunno if im havig a blonde moment for what but due to my Motherboard dying im re-setting up my xbmc install.

Im currently sorting out the music, all my music is stored on a server upstairs ( 192.168.1.99/media/music )

I have a USB stick in this machine that CDart manager downloads all the music artwork to ( USB_DRIVE/musicart/), but it saves the cdart files in the actual album folders on the server, and the fanart etc goes to the usb stick.

Now if in the paths section of nox if i for the music libary put in 192.168.1.99/media/music i get the cd art when browsing the albums, but no clear art etc.
If in the paths section of nox i for the music libary USB_DRIVE/musicart i get the clear logos etc but i dont get cd art when browsing albums. Just when i select the actual album,Like in the picture below, it seems because i want to keep my music folder clean of extra folders i cant have logos and cdart when browsing albums, is that right or am i missing somthing?

Is the only option pointing cdart manager to the music folder on the server so its all in the same place?

Hope that makes sense.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
First of all, thanks for the big work you're doing on this amazing skin!

I have a doubt which I don't know if it's possible to make real. I have a lot of videoclips which I want to add to my library, but I want to keep them aside of the concerts I already have:

Is it possible to get in the main menu a field for 'Concerts' and a different one for 'Videoclips'? A smartlist could be a solution, but I want to avoid mixing things and run the 'Videoclip' section using the Party mode as I do for my actual concerts.

Thanks again and have a nice NYE!!!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
(2012-12-31, 18:48)Ovokx Wrote: First of all, thanks for the big work you're doing on this amazing skin!

I have a doubt which I don't know if it's possible to make real. I have a lot of videoclips which I want to add to my library, but I want to keep them aside of the concerts I already have:

Is it possible to get in the main menu a field for 'Concerts' and a different one for 'Videoclips'? A smartlist could be a solution, but I want to avoid mixing things and run the 'Videoclip' section using the Party mode as I do for my actual concerts.

You can assign any button on the main menu to a video folder, i have 'videos' linked to my home videos folder on my server, you simply go to edit main menu, and assign the button to 'video folder'

Hope thats what you meant and it helps.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2012-12-31, 10:03)vask Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 01:55)rtate78 Wrote: Correct Season Thumb - Image

For me it shows the standard poster.jpg for the whole series in every season and not the season poster. For you at least in this screenshot your getting the correct season poster. Is there an option I missed so nox will show the correct season poster within episode view because mine chooses the standard one? While if you go up a level to choose season it is using the correct season poster.

Yeah I can't figure it out. Some seasons show the season cover, some don't. There doesn't appear to be anything different between one showing up correctly and one missing the cover. It isn't a deal breaker, I love this skin. It is the best by far. I just like things to be consistent.
(2012-12-31, 18:48)Ovokx Wrote: First of all, thanks for the big work you're doing on this amazing skin!

You could use the 'JustusetheFilenamescraper' from below link and create a new genre for your videos called "Videoclips" and then create a smartlist and you can get you own menu and it could be integrated into Library. That is how I have setup my personal videos and it works a treat.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...tom_videos
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-12-31, 10:23)solidsatras Wrote: Don´t know how up to date this info is today but a while back phil already answered regarding season posters on episode level:
(2012-11-18, 22:59)Shinu Wrote: 4. The fourth line in an episode plot using the episode view is cut off. Also (I know it's been asked already), TV show logos and season posters are no longer visible at the episode level. Are these intentional changes or something to be fixed. Oh and a number of episode view settings are not accessible from the episode level, only series level.
(2012-11-18, 23:37)phil65 Wrote: not sure if we´ll be able to display them without using a workaround. if not, it will return as an option. so yes, they´ll come back.

Thanks for the info solidsatras, much appreciated.
Can anyone please tell me how to delete orphan entry on the smart play list (did something wrong and i can't delete some entries ) keep getting randomandlast script error...

Else, can i reset to default the smart playlist?
Thank you for this skin!! Got it installed yesterday and I trashed all my db files and am presently scraping a large music library on 2 machines. (~8,000 artists, ~75,000 tracks). Started the scan yesterday and should still be a while before it is done :-) I noticed a thing or two with the skin interface & have a question or two on album reviews & also lyric auto-scrolling

INTERFACE "BUG"??: While playing music in the now playing section: Navigate up to Misc. Options, deselect CLASSIC OSD, back out of the Nav bar (at the top). Go back up to the nav bar at the top, something weird happens; All the icons are larger (not the weird part) and you are able to navigate around but the only interface feed back of where the focus is, is the description text; there is no graphical interface feedback of where the navigation is happening. The Classic OSD has a glow around the icons and you can see which icon you are presently "on". Hope that made sense.

ALBUM REVIEWS: Not sure if this is skin-related, option request or just not doable, but, my entire collection is meticulously tagged using Tag & Rename. Every track/album has an album review. The review is saved as a text file in the album as: ALBUM REVIEW.txt. This review is also embedded in each track in the COMMENTS field of the MP3s. I noticed that the skin uses album reviews, not sure where that is actually coming from; I am assuming the scrapersHuh My short experience with NOX is that not all of my reviews are showing in the skin, and I am not entirely sure how the ones that are showing up, are being read and displayed. Could someone tell me how the reviews are being read by this skin so I can uniformly get my album reviews to display in this awesome skin. Thanks

LYRICS ADD-ONs & SCROLLING: Ok, this is probably mostly a function of the lyrics file author (dunno, hopefully the skinners can make this happen), but I am not exactly excited about how Nox is handling lyrics. Someone asked this same question around post #450, but it wasn't addressed. I have 3 lyric add-ons installed. In my non-Nox skins I use the CU LRC Lyrics add-on. This one gives me the best performance, it auto-scrolls and there is no user-intervention when it gets lyric files for the currently playing song (again, in non-aeon skins). In Nox, this add-on kinda blows. It just sits there when it gets a song with giant text in the middle of the panel that reads CHOOSE SONG and there is no listing to choose from. The LRC Lyrics add-on performs a little better than the CU LRC LYRICS add-on in that it exhibits similar behaviour with the gigantic CHOOSE SONG text in the middle of the panel, but it actually lists a bunch of songs to choose from. A little better, but still sucks to have to manually select a lyrics file. The one add-on I have been using in AEON is the CU Lyrics add-on. It actually grabs the lyrics file automagically with no user-interaction. Great, except that the lyrics file does not autoscroll. I noticed an option in other skins (I think this is an option in other skins), to select autoscrolling for lyrics files. Can you guys make this same behaviour happen in AEON??

Sorry for the lengthy post, and again, thanks for the great work on this. It's a beautiful enhancement to everyone's media!!!

-- D
Alienware X-51: 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD C drive, 12T RAID, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
MacPro 1,1, 2 x 2.66GHz Dual-Core Xeon, 12GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 1.5T 2nd HD, OS X 10.6.8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
Precision 7500: 2 x 2GHz, 30GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 2TB 2nd HD, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Confluence
Arcade Cabinet
For what its worth, the actors born today widget is working again. I don't think it has anything to do with the skin weather it works or not but I think with the site it draws the info from as it seems random when it works or not.

Have a great New Years!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Got some weird stuff going on in TriPanel with the review text on my Mac. Screen is set to 720p in OS 10. Is this a wrong aspect ratio for the skin or a bug? Or do I need to adjust a system setting in XBMC??

The image size in Photoshop from the XBMC screenshot is 1280 x 720

Alienware X-51: 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD C drive, 12T RAID, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
MacPro 1,1, 2 x 2.66GHz Dual-Core Xeon, 12GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 1.5T 2nd HD, OS X 10.6.8, XBMC 12.1, Nox
Precision 7500: 2 x 2GHz, 30GB RAM, 500GB C drive, 2TB 2nd HD, Win 8, XBMC 12.1, Confluence
Arcade Cabinet
I am having a hard time getting this skin installed. I am running the most recent Frodo nightly build, but it does not show up in my addons/skins directory. I am pretty much a noob at XBMC, so I would really appreciate any help offered. Thanks!
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10