• 42(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
(2012-11-26, 02:05)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 01:37)Xtropy Wrote:
(2012-11-19, 20:17)Xtropy Wrote: Having the same problem. Global Search hangs when run in Aeon Nox on Frodo Beta 1. Works just fine on Confluence. Haven't seen anyone reply to this post to see if this is being worked on...

Yes
fixed now

Thanks Phil!!!

Hey, just installed frodo beta 1 and I thought i might give this a go, loved 3.6!

A suggestion however, in rom collection browser when changing consoles, it would be nice if you'd have to press enter to really change from one console to another. As it is now, one collection starts loading as soon as you scroll to it, and I have some really large collections.

For instance, I want to change from NES to N64, and in between lies GBA and SNES, and when I scroll to N64 both GBA and SNES loads as well, maybe not the whole collection if I'm fast enough, but still.

And since RCB has a way of hanging when switching fast between collections it's not really a good solution.

Also, having some problems with ending up in RCB upon startup, and whenever I try to go back to the home menu I end up in RCB again.

Don't know if Nox is to blame, will give it a go with confluence to confirm.

Cheers!
(2012-11-26, 09:50)e2zippo Wrote: Hey, just installed frodo beta 1 and I thought i might give this a go, loved 3.6!

A suggestion however, in rom collection browser when changing consoles, it would be nice if you'd have to press enter to really change from one console to another. As it is now, one collection starts loading as soon as you scroll to it, and I have some really large collections.

For instance, I want to change from NES to N64, and in between lies GBA and SNES, and when I scroll to N64 both GBA and SNES loads as well, maybe not the whole collection if I'm fast enough, but still.

And since RCB has a way of hanging when switching fast between collections it's not really a good solution.

Also, having some problems with ending up in RCB upon startup, and whenever I try to go back to the home menu I end up in RCB again.

Cheers!

filter behaviour should be the same as in confluence.
and yes, it changes to RCB atm on startup when using the rcb widget. not our fault though, script issue.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-11-26, 12:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 09:50)e2zippo Wrote: Hey, just installed frodo beta 1 and I thought i might give this a go, loved 3.6!

Cheers!

filter behaviour should be the same as in confluence.
and yes, it changes to RCB atm on startup when using the rcb widget. not our fault though, script issue.

You're right, filter behaviour is the same in confluence, will try malte on this and the script issue. Thanks!

nice skin,thx

with the nightlie from today the widget script brings me an error

Fehler:
Script fehler: Service.skin.widget

what can i do?

13:07:32 T:8064 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Error Contents: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 685, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 66, in __init__
self._fetch_info_randomitems()
File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 119, in _fetch_info_randomitems
self._fetch_movies('RandomMovie')
File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 183, in _fetch_movies
self.WINDOW.setProperty("%s.%d.Runtime" % (request, count), item['runtime'])
TypeError: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
-->End of Python script error report<--
Installed version 4.0 for Frodo again and noticed something in Featured section which i can't seem to fix.
I can't seem to get the needed artwork on the right side of the panel, do i need a addon for that?

Is there also any package available which includes all addons needed/or can be used for Aeon Nox 4.0?
(2012-11-26, 14:08)TrailFoX Wrote: TypeError: argument "value" for method "setProperty" must be unicode or str
-->End of Python script error report<--

Check this out, specifically the second and third comment (by Martijn). Don't open his links, they're for randomitems and watchlist, you'll probably have to wait for an update of the skin widgets service. Make sure you have the latest version though (v.0.0.14).

P.S.: Reverting to a previous nightly will probably work too.
Here are some screenshots of the Live TV section integrated in Aeon-Nox 4.0

Channel View:

Quick Menu:

Channel View Small:

EPG Timeline:

Video OSD:

Channel OSD:

Channel EPG:

Current Channel Info:

Channel EPG:
Here's where I am so far...

-Downloaded in github Aeon-Nox-master.zip
-Extracted.

Do I have to put it in addon's xbmc folder?

Do I to rename it like the other skin.aeonnox is ok?

Two lines on the first page to explain how to install it would be really appreciated!!
(2012-11-26, 20:20)Helter_Skelter Wrote: Here's where I am so far...

-Downloaded in github Aeon-Nox-master.zip
-Extracted.

Do I have to put it in addon's xbmc folder?

Do I to rename it like the other skin.aeonnox is ok?

Two lines on the first page to explain how to install it would be really appreciated!!

check http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145882
(2012-11-26, 19:20)xhaggi Wrote: Here are some screenshots of the Live TV section integrated in Aeon-Nox 4.0
Sorry if this was asked before but...
Color Timeline?
Where to get the Channel Icons?

Thanks! Smile

(2012-11-26, 22:13)Lucleonhart Wrote:
(2012-11-26, 19:20)xhaggi Wrote: Here are some screenshots of the Live TV section integrated in Aeon-Nox 4.0
Sorry if this was asked before but...
Color Timeline?
Where to get the Channel Icons?

Thanks! Smile

the colored timeline relates on channel genres .. so if your backend doesn't support genre there is no colored timeline view.

search on google for channel icons

@xhaggi: Thanks man!

Great skin btw, my favourite so far !!
WOW ! I will have to get a DVBS card again .. just to get the LiveTV goodness .
what about custom logos ( in TV Shows) work in 3.6.1 Not working in 4.0 . Same setup with frodo beta 1 + W7 + AD (latest)-- re run updated all artwork ( except for custom made logo's as per previous posts not deemed worthy for fanart.tv ).I dont think its AD related as its the same AD script for both skins .. is able to display the custom logos in 3.6.1. I hope fix is in works.
And as previously requested an additional one or 2 ( even better ) icon panel widgets would be appreciated.
Hello,

this skin is really great! Good job! Smile
I don't use the mouse & keyboard... how to set XBMC directly in fullscreen when I'm listening to the music ?

thanks in advance,

Katak
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10