• 96(current)
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]
Never mind, got it installed manually through the git repo.
(2012-12-31, 21:26)rtate78 Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 10:03)vask Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 01:55)rtate78 Wrote: Correct Season Thumb - Image

For me it shows the standard poster.jpg for the whole series in every season and not the season poster. For you at least in this screenshot your getting the correct season poster. Is there an option I missed so nox will show the correct season poster within episode view because mine chooses the standard one? While if you go up a level to choose season it is using the correct season poster.

Yeah I can't figure it out. Some seasons show the season cover, some don't. There doesn't appear to be anything different between one showing up correctly and one missing the cover. It isn't a deal breaker, I love this skin. It is the best by far. I just like things to be consistent.

I was able to correct the problem. I had several episodes from the seasons showing not season poster in episode view across multiple drives. When I put each season all together on one drive and removed/added them back to my library, everything showed up perfectly with logo, fanart and season poster. I hope this helps anyone experiencing this minor issue. All on my end, not an issue with the skin. Plus it forced me to organize things a bit better.
(2013-01-01, 09:16)rtate78 Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 21:26)rtate78 Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 10:03)vask Wrote: For me it shows the standard poster.jpg for the whole series in every season and not the season poster. For you at least in this screenshot your getting the correct season poster. Is there an option I missed so nox will show the correct season poster within episode view because mine chooses the standard one? While if you go up a level to choose season it is using the correct season poster.

Yeah I can't figure it out. Some seasons show the season cover, some don't. There doesn't appear to be anything different between one showing up correctly and one missing the cover. It isn't a deal breaker, I love this skin. It is the best by far. I just like things to be consistent.

I was able to correct the problem. I had several episodes from the seasons showing not season poster in episode view across multiple drives. When I put each season all together on one drive and removed/added them back to my library, everything showed up perfectly with logo, fanart and season poster. I hope this helps anyone experiencing this minor issue. All on my end, not an issue with the skin. Plus it forced me to organize things a bit better.

I have the following dir structure :

TV SHOWS
TV SHOW NAME
SEASON X

I have my season thumbs in the TV SHOW NAME dir like season01.tbn, season02.tbn ... I have my season fanart in this dir as well (season01-fanart.jpg...) ... In the episodes view it always shows me the poster.jpg with the logo and the fanart.jpg (not the season fanart). I have all my shows on the same drive. Still have the problem.

What am I doing wrong?
Can you help?

Thanks,
Grave
(2012-12-30, 20:26)francovilar Wrote: I need to change the scroling speed of the subtitle selection dialog, can somebody tell me what file and line(s) to change?

One of the subtitles sites I use gives a long info about the show and in the end the release info and I have to waite 2-3 minutes sometimes.

Thnak you.

Please....
(2013-01-01, 13:52)francovilar Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 20:26)francovilar Wrote: I need to change the scroling speed of the subtitle selection dialog, can somebody tell me what file and line(s) to change?

One of the subtitles sites I use gives a long info about the show and in the end the release info and I have to waite 2-3 minutes sometimes.

Thnak you.

Please....

Why don't you just download another set of subtitles? When playing a movie or show, press 'M'. Click on subtitles and XBMC suggest a nr of SRT files. If you still want to change the speed, press 'M' while playing, go to audio settings and there you can set the subtitle speed...

Is that what you are looking for?
I did a new install and Frodo with the new Aeon Nox runs smoother than before.
Apart from some issues with the transparency of some windows, which makes it hard to read or setup, Nox works really good already for me. Perfect job.

One question though:
Is the Extra Fanart option still in?

Or is it not possible in the new database structure?
I re-runned the artwork downloader app and all extra fanart is there, but I cannot find the option to activate or use it, not in the main skin settings nor the view settings.
I'm sorry people if this is asked before but I need help with widgets. Can't seem to figure it out and didn't found the info in the faq Confused

I currently have 31 tv shows in the db and only the mixed TV widget is working for me. All widgets where you have the option to choose a style don't do anything. Example :

here is the popup :

Nothing happens :-s

For mixed TV this happens :

Widget is working for me, but I would much rather try the other ones.

I have installed the new script as explained in the FAQ.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Grave
Happy new year everyone!

Right now artwork downloader does not any logo, clearart, cdart etc from fanart.tv. Is this just my problem or have they updated anything that has still to be fixed for the artworkdownloader app??
(2013-01-01, 19:12)Branphma Wrote: Happy new year everyone!

Right now artwork downloader does not any logo, clearart, cdart etc from fanart.tv. Is this just my problem or have they updated anything that has still to be fixed for the artworkdownloader app??

It seems like a site connectivity issue to me.

I saw the same yesterday. When I went to the specific show and chose Get artwork, and download artwork with user interaction, it didn't even list the logo, clearart etc.
But it was able to list/download all the artwork after a few retries/ a few minutes later. Hence most likely an issue with the site.

And a very happy new year to all!
My logos for Movies, TV Shows and Music haven't been showing up in XBMC for a while now. It all started after an update I did a few weeks ago. I did some searching and found this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146079

I'm super confused. What's going on?

(2013-01-01, 14:28)st graveyard Wrote:
(2013-01-01, 13:52)francovilar Wrote:

Thnak you.

Please....

Why don't you just download another set of subtitles? When playing a movie or show, press 'M'. Click on subtitles and XBMC suggest a nr of SRT files. If you still want to change the speed, press 'M' while playing, go to audio settings and there you can set the subtitle speed...

Is that what you are looking for?

That's not it. The subtitle site as 2 subtitles for the same movie: subtitle Bluray and subtitle DVD, but in the subtitle selection window I have to wait a lot of text to scroll before I know what subtitle to download. I just want to change my setup for the text to scroll faster.

Sorry English is not my first .language
Great work on Aeon Nox 4 guys, and happy new year to all Smile

I have one request - would it be possible to have a toggle to disable the new behaviour of hiding watched items from 'latest episodes' widget on the home screen ?

I find that most of the time my wife will watch a new episode while I'm at work, and then I never know that we even have it because it disappears from the home screen.
(2013-01-01, 21:58)Elixxen Wrote: My logos for Movies, TV Shows and Music haven't been showing up in XBMC for a while now. It all started after an update I did a few weeks ago. I did some searching and found this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146079

I'm super confused. What's going on?

Try this version of AD http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1249529 although I'm pretty sure that the latest version of AD already includes this "hack". You have to run this version in bulk mode eg. for your entire library, to pick up local art. If you run in Gui mode from within the information panel of a TV show or Movie it won't pick up locally saved art files.

When you state that logos stopped displaying after an update, are you referring to an update for XBMC or for Nox 4?

I'll do my best to explain what has changed.

Since the release of Frodo, the way that artwork (posters, fanart, logos, clearart, banners etc) is managed has changed. The changes actually make it easier for skinners to deliver art for you to select in the various viewtypes.

The changes do affect how "some" local art is picked up when you scrape your libraries. Locally saved posters will still be picked up by scrapers.

Previously in Eden, local art for logos etc was referenced by the drivepath to where they were saved, so you didn't have to run AD in order for them to display, they did so automatically. Under Frodo, that type of artwork is now accessed by a URL path, so you have to run AD to search fanart.tv for all available artwork for your library content. If you created local artwork that isn't uploaded to fanart.tv then it can't find it and won't show it.

The "use local files" option in AD doesn't mean what you think it means.

Sequence AD works:

1. Searches fanart.tv for artwork for movie/tv show
2. Checks if there is already an existing URL link in your DB for the artwork, if the link exists it will do nothing and move on to next item
3. If there is no URL link, it will check for "use local files" setting and if enabled will download artwork from fanart.tv and set the file in your DB, if setting is disabled it will just use the URL link directly

Martijn has explained that this is how AD was designed to work, to change it to pick up local art files will require a lot of coding changes and will take time.

Hope this explains things better for you.
Correct Smile
However it should also use local files if you use it from info panel if you don't want to specifically want to choose the art yourself
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-02, 01:19)Martijn Wrote: Correct Smile
However it should also use local files if you use it from info panel if you don't want to specifically want to choose the art yourself

Aaahh cool thanks for clarifying that point.
(2013-01-01, 14:54)Marcel Wrote: I did a new install and Frodo with the new Aeon Nox runs smoother than before.
Apart from some issues with the transparency of some windows, which makes it hard to read or setup, Nox works really good already for me. Perfect job.

One question though:
Is the Extra Fanart option still in?

Or is it not possible in the new database structure?
I re-runned the artwork downloader app and all extra fanart is there, but I cannot find the option to activate or use it, not in the main skin settings nor the view settings.

Extrafanart is enabled in "background customizer settings" in the config settings for viewtypes. I think once you enable if for one viewtype it is applied to all.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY]10