Fanless card suggestions for an MI-008 case
Hey guys. I recently built a small HTPC for my master bedroom (specs are in my sig). Unfortunately, I have run into an issue that I cannot seem to get around no matter what I try. I constantly deal with a horizontal flickering line in the middle of my screen while playing Netflix and other streamed online media. Last night I was watching The Dark Knight and ran into a slight stutter with my playback that, after checking on other networked devices, I didn't notice. The temps on my setup should be fine (running a consistent 35 degrees Celsius) and I have tried rolling back drivers, reinstalling drivers, and even tried out drivers not yet released to the public since I have an Intel support guy who has been helping me for two weeks to no avail. Frankly, for $50 I'm fine with just throwing in a quiet card and letting it take over the graphics duties. My only concern is getting one that fits the first try in my MI-008 case. Fanless is preferred, but that is only because silence is the goal.

Any suggestions?
Main HTPC: i5-2500k Sandybridge 3.3Ghz - ASRock Z68 - Radeon HD6950 2GB - 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws - 64GB Crucial M4 SSD - 500GB HDD storage
Master Bedroom: G530 - ASRock H67M - 4GB Kingston HyperX - 160GB Seagate 2.5"
Living Room: Xbox 360 Media Center Extender
HIS Silence H657HJ1G Radeon HD 6570 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card $44.99 AR from Newegg.com.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanless card suggestions for an MI-008 case0