Cleanart.png
I want to add this http://www.htforum.nl/yabbse/index.php?a...ach=104527 .png logo to my movie folders that contain a movie that is D-Box certified. Will it just work by adding this logo the those movie folders and will I see the D-Box logo then in XBMCs Library Mode in the Info Screen?
Don't dream your life, live your dream
Name it logo.png and put it in your movie folder.
But I won t see it when scrolling through my movie collection in Library Mode without the need to go to the Info Screen will I? Because that s what I m looking for actually. To just see that a movie is a D-Box movie while scrolling through my collection. Or is there another workaround to achive what I m looking for?
If you have selected a view showing the movie logo then, yes you should see it by scrolling your library.
Ofcourse you'll be not able to see both, movie logo and d-box.
So all no d-box movies will show the movie logo instead of the d-box logo.

(2012-09-28, 09:59)butchabay Wrote: If you have selected a view showing the movie logo then, yes you should see it by scrolling your library.
Ofcourse you'll be not able to see both, movie logo and d-box.
So all no d-box movies will show the movie logo instead of the d-box logo.
thanks for your reply butchabay.

hmmmm, that s not really elegant. Is it also possible to show the D-Box logo when the movie is a D-Box movie and NO LOGO when the movie is not D-Box certified? This is more elegant I think. Can you also provide me with some screenshots of views that show the logo?

The logo will only show if you have a logo.png in your movie folder.
Which skin are you using?
And is there no possibility the add a D-Box tag myself instead of a logo?
(2012-09-28, 10:10)butchabay Wrote: The logo will only show if you have a logo.png in your movie folder.
Which skin are you using?
No skin yet. Just installed only the latest XMBC and have to pick a skin so open for a suggestion for the skin that suits my need best!
There are a lot of nice skins outthere, i'm using fusion migma v2 (see my signature) ... but that's your choice ...

Yes you can tag your d-box movies, that woud require for renaming your video files:

Example:

Code example: Something like ...

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
<
posx>0</posx>
<
posy>120</posy>
<
width>200</width>
<
height>78</height
<
texture>dbox.png</texture
<
fadetime>100</fadetime
<
visible>substring(listitem.filename,dbox)</visible>
</
control

Thanks. Some questions about this tagging (which seems the nicest looking option I think):
First for the renaming of my movies: No problem for me to rename my .m2ts movies. Eg. I rename Cabin In The Woods.m2ts to Cabin In The Woods.dbox.m2ts right? But what about my movies that contain a Blu-Ray (BDMV/CERTIFICATE) structure? Do I have to rename the Index.m2ts or something? (just guessing something here).

And that 'PHP Code' you mention. Do I make a .php file or something and put the code you wrote in it?
That could be solved with:

<visible>substring(listitem.filenameandpath,dbox)</visible>

The code i've mentioned was just an example, ofcourse that would require a bit knowledge of skinning.

When you've choosen your skin and the viewtype i can ofcourse help you.

If you're not using aeon why you've posted in aeon thread? It's the wrong place.

Quote:That could be solved with:

The code i've mentioned was just an example, ofcourse that would require a bit knowledge of skinning.
What you are telling me now is just out of my league m8. I m not understand what you are saying that I have to do.

Quote:When you've choosen your skin and the viewtype i can ofcourse help you.
that great of you to offer! So if I make my skin decision and view type you can help me step-by-step with the tag thing I m looking for? Are tags visible with all view types in all sorts of skins or do I have to keep some things in mind when I will choose my skin (will do this tonight)

Quote:If you're not using aeon why you've posted in aeon thread? It's the wrong place
Didn t knew where to post it and thought to just pick a random skin and see that aeon is a well anticipated skin.
(2012-09-28, 14:06)THX-UltraII Wrote:

What you are telling me now is just out of my league m8. I m not understand what you are saying that I have to do.

that great of you to offer! So if I make my skin decision and view type you can help me step-by-step with the tag thing I m looking for? Are tags visible with all view types in all sorts of skins or do I have to keep some things in mind when I will choose my skin (will do this tonight)

Quote:If you're not using aeon why you've posted in aeon thread? It's the wrong place
Didn t knew where to post it and thought to just pick a random skin and see that aeon is a well anticipated skin.

No you will be able to bring up that info in every skin in every view.
Just PM me once you know which skin, the view and where you want to place the d-box logo.

(2012-09-28, 14:11)butchabay Wrote:
(2012-09-28, 14:06)THX-UltraII Wrote:

No you will be able to bring up that info in every skin in every view.
Just PM me once you know which skin, the view and where you want to place the d-box logo.
ok m8. Thanks a lot!

PM!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleanart.png1