A couple of issues
Question 
Hello everyone, I have been using an unknown version of xbmc for awhile now year or two(probably 10.0 or 10.1). The skin I had installed was aeon nox. On the home screen I had videos in place of moveis/tv library. I did not like the library mode and simply would click videos which would take me into 3 folders that I connected to via smb and the video addon option. I used showcase (or showcase 2) and the folders each had thier own case art and was a flat horizontal view not the accordian style. Well I noticed youtube plugin broke so I upgraded to 11 with aeon nox skin.

This is where I ran into issues. I can no longer have that flat horizonal style any longer it seems. Which forces me to use list view. Also I noticed that I cannot delete or remove the library view folders, or the recent files folder. The 4 folders are of no use to me and seems to complicate things because I was also forced to click , files > then my files, Then if I want to goto video plugins I would have to go back out instead of the option being right with my files.

The above problems wouldnt have been too much of a hinderance but then I tried to view my .flv files and they wouldnt show up at all. After all of this I removed 11 and went back down to 10.1 with the aeon nox skin. I attempted to redo what I had done previously only to run into some more issues.

First off the showcase view is forcing me to use the horizontal accordian style view and not the flat horizontal style I have grown to love. So Im using list view in place of that. I scanned my folders and set all my smb images up properly only the coverart/fanart will not show up. None of the cover art/fanart shows unless I click the file and then exit from the file or folder. Then It will show only the one folder/files cover art and none of the rest of them unless of course I click on the file/folder.

Can any one help me with any of these issues please. I wouldnt mind going back to 11 if I can get it set up properly and use my .flv files. If that is not possible I would need some help getting the cover art/fan art showing up.

Thanks hope someone can help.
Not sure if this is different in file mode, but I can switch off coverflow in showcase (press up to open left menu - viewtype settings)
Thanks for the reply. I dont have that option, the only two options are set spot color and set glow bar color (xbmc 10.1). Do you happen to know if version 11 is supposed to support .flv files?
So i just unistalled and reinstalled 11. Everything is working perfect this time around. I think the issue was that i didnt delete the user profile the last time around. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple of issues0