• 1(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Ok, guys I seen some Vietnamese addons floating around but they're mostly just live tv streams none really for watching full series and movies on demand so I created this addon. This video site has a lot of movies and series dub and subtitled in Vietnamese. For the time being I'm only playing the youtube, dailymotion and google video but 90% of the videos are on those streaming sites so it should last you for awhile. Just "install from zip" the repo and enabled it from the video addon sections.

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2012-09-29, 02:16)dknlght Wrote: Ok, guys I seen some Vietnamese addons floating around but they're mostly just live tv streams none really for watching full series and movies on demand so I created this addon. This video site has a lot of movies and series dub and subtitled in Vietnamese. For the time being I'm only playing the youtube, dailymotion and google video but 90% of the videos are on those streaming sites so it should last you for awhile. Just "install from zip" the repo and enabled it from the video addon sections.

http://code.google.com/p/dk-xbmc-repaddo...paddon.zip

Thank you very much... my mom is gonna love it.....RoflLaugh
thanks ban
Hey I'm loving your script so far but can you look into why when I try to watch "Phim Thoi The Tao Vuong - King Maker (TVB 2012) USLT it would say: "Script failed!: plugin.video.yeuphim"

The others work fine but this one doesn't and it uses DailyMotion/YouTube.

::::
Just sneaking this in: Could you support Kenh88.com instead? They update their videos more consistently than the other websites. Plus they keep it consistent with using YouTube/DailyMotion as well.
"Phim Thoi The Tao Vuong" is on thegioiphim.eu website, and it is not implemented in this script so we can't watch. Base on this script, I did added some things to make it work.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8sjbd8f2dqsjysp
all credits go to Dknight
(2012-10-14, 03:50)traitravinh Wrote: "Phim Thoi The Tao Vuong" is on thegioiphim.eu website, and it is not implemented in this script so we can't watch. Base on this script, I did added some things to make it work.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8sjbd8f2dqsjysp
all credits go to Dknight

Hey thanks for the assist I added your code to the repo so that it will update for everyone else as well. I also made minor fixes where if a "thegioiphim.eu" video was reference from somewhere else other than the "Hong Kong" menu item it would call your functions, for example from within the search results it was still calling my original mirror function so it was erroring out.

(2012-10-13, 19:31)thiencao Wrote: Hey I'm loving your script so far but can you look into why when I try to watch "Phim Thoi The Tao Vuong - King Maker (TVB 2012) USLT it would say: "Script failed!: plugin.video.yeuphim"

The others work fine but this one doesn't and it uses DailyMotion/YouTube.

::::
Just sneaking this in: Could you support Kenh88.com instead? They update their videos more consistently than the other websites. Plus they keep it consistent with using YouTube/DailyMotion as well.

I had been working on kenh88.com but I'm having a hard time decrypting their links. I manage to decrypt yeuphim's link but kenh88 and other similar sites are using a different type of encryption.
Awesome addon man thanks alot!

Could we also get the addon icon updated? I like my XBMC to look neat Tongue

Whipped up a quick one for you

Has anyone also been able to choose "Play from here" in the XBMC menu so we don't have to click the next link and have the addon auto choose the the next part when the first part is finished?.. Can't seem to bring up the menu on my ATV
Thanks traitravinh and dknight ^^

Yea I'm currently watching the series so it was a lil irritating when it wouldn't load. Now I understand why. Thanks for the update and fix once more.

Keep up the awesome work!
Thnkx for a great repo guys! I was wondering if u guys are able to add this repo to apple TV 2. I'm only able to add this to my android and iPad but when added to appletv it said repo is not supported! Weird! Thkx in advance cac anh!
(2012-12-02, 01:59)sycamore Wrote: Thnkx for a great repo guys! I was wondering if u guys are able to add this repo to apple TV 2. I'm only able to add this to my android and iPad but when added to appletv it said repo is not supported! Weird! Thkx in advance cac anh!

the first device I tested this repo on is the apple tv 2 before any other device, not sure why it's giving the error especially when I just installed it today on another apple tv 2. post the xbmc logs from the apple tv.
Thanks dknlght...for some reason it's working tonight! Thanks for ur work!
Can anyone add googlephim.com on the repo? Thanks
thanks dknlght super
amazing addon!!! you rock! thanks!
Thanks dknlght. It working good on my 1st generation. Keep it working good. Thanks again.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4