• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Hi dknlght,
Please help what going on for server google. I try few movie in Hong Kong movie but keep say "Sorry this is video site is implemented yet". Any idea pls help? Thanks in advance!
No videos are working Sad Please fix
(2014-04-03, 22:08)talaconheo Wrote: No videos are working Sad Please fix

can you give me an example of the video that doesn't work? remember only youtube and dailymotion videos works on the site. picasa and google does not
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
hello dknlght

do u have any vietnamese american channel?
hi dknlght

just installed respiratory and none of the the video addons will install.. when I try to enable an addon like phim47 it just says downloading 0% then stops.
(2014-04-09, 23:58)rx700 Wrote: hi dknlght

just installed respiratory and none of the the video addons will install.. when I try to enable an addon like phim47 it just says downloading 0% then stops.

try doing a force refresh on my repository and do the install again
I just push and update to this addon to now include all of the video sources like google, picasa and such. Now more of the video links is available to be viewed.
Just an FYI, I just release a new Vietnamese addon call HDOnline. This is a great site with basically all HD content. They host all their videos so all the videos work. I also cache the entire episode list for each movie or tv show once you load it. This way you can continue to watch the rest of the series even if the site is down. Again you can find this addon in the same repository as this addon
(2014-04-27, 01:10)dknlght Wrote: Just an FYI, I just release a new Vietnamese addon call HDOnline. This is a great site with basically all HD content. They host all their videos so all the videos work. I also cache the entire episode list for each movie or tv show once you load it. This way you can continue to watch the rest of the series even if the site is down. Again you can find this addon in the same repository as this addon

Hi dknlght,

I tried HDOnline last night. I like so much the content in HD but I don't know why it kept chopping when playing the movies. I thought my connection was the problem but not. I can play Spiderman 1080p from Mash Up's HD Movies smoothly after that.
I wonder if I can watch all of movies in HDOnline smoothly.

I'm dreaming also if I can have Vietnamese addon to Plex so I can watch these movies with Plex for Samsung app. Please forget it, I'm asking so much :-)

Thanks
(2014-04-27, 23:47)DH2000 Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 01:10)dknlght Wrote: Just an FYI, I just release a new Vietnamese addon call HDOnline. This is a great site with basically all HD content. They host all their videos so all the videos work. I also cache the entire episode list for each movie or tv show once you load it. This way you can continue to watch the rest of the series even if the site is down. Again you can find this addon in the same repository as this addon

Hi dknlght,

I tried HDOnline last night. I like so much the content in HD but I don't know why it kept chopping when playing the movies. I thought my connection was the problem but not. I can play Spiderman 1080p from Mash Up's HD Movies smoothly after that.
I wonder if I can watch all of movies in HDOnline smoothly.

I'm dreaming also if I can have Vietnamese addon to Plex so I can watch these movies with Plex for Samsung app. Please forget it, I'm asking so much :-)

Thanks

you are not allow to discuss pirated materials here on xbmc.org like mash up and such. as far as the HDonline streams it depends on the time of day. if you are in the states the streams seems to work fine during the day. get's really slow at night
Hi dknIght,
Something happen to HDOnline, cannot watch anything anymore, only trailer came up, went and check Proxy Option, there is a 112.72.64.74:8080 and I cannot disable it, every time I am trying to watch something, a THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY POP UP. I am in AUSTRALIA and cannot use this addons anymore. Is there anyway to fix it? Thanks,
(2014-04-29, 07:31)sytek9 Wrote: Hi dknIght,
Something happen to HDOnline, cannot watch anything anymore, only trailer came up, went and check Proxy Option, there is a 112.72.64.74:8080 and I cannot disable it, every time I am trying to watch something, a THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY POP UP. I am in AUSTRALIA and cannot use this addons anymore. Is there anyway to fix it? Thanks,

yeah for some reason on Yesterday they decide to Geolock their site to only users in Vietnam. This was why I updated the code so you can enter a vietnamese proxy. The ip you see set is the one that was working. just enable the proxy back and look for another proxy server ip and port and enter it into the addon settings. i was told 183.91.27.133:8080 works currently. If that doesn't work just find another one from those free proxy list for servers located in vietnam
Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated.
Hi,
There is something wrong with Yeuphim. All the VOD keep playing the same video clip even if i change it to a different part.
Could you please take a look at it. Thanks heap.
Hi dknlght !

Please reup http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...paddon.zip , i can't download , it code 403 errors , Thank you very much.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4