• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
the google and picasa links on yeuphim are encrypted differently from the rest of the other links and I haven't been able to decrypt it yet. that's why you are seeing the message
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2013-04-13, 06:15)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-04-11, 06:03)socalboy2011 Wrote: Awesome..I understand you dont do this for a living, that you have a real job, and this is just a hobby. I dont expect anything in term of time frame. Thanks for the hard work.

as promised I released Kenh108. You can grab it from my repository Let me know if there are any issues.

Dear dknlght, I am new here. Where can I get your repository? Thanks alot.
(2013-05-08, 08:36)saigonmylove Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 06:15)dknlght Wrote:
(2013-04-11, 06:03)socalboy2011 Wrote: Awesome..I understand you dont do this for a living, that you have a real job, and this is just a hobby. I dont expect anything in term of time frame. Thanks for the hard work.

as promised I released Kenh108. You can grab it from my repository Let me know if there are any issues.

Dear dknlght, I am new here. Where can I get your repository? Thanks alot.

it's listed on the first post of this thread
Hello
I'm new to the xbmc family and find it hard to add addons or plugins like the one posted on my xbmc
Please can some one direct me to where I can find documents on how to use xbmc
Or email me the steps on how to add the file listed to my xbmc

I thank you in advance please help
Hi also can someone show me how to add the repo on my g box since I can't download the zip file
Thank you
(2013-06-07, 11:14)Newbie13 Wrote: Hi also can someone show me how to add the repo on my g box since I can't download the zip file
Thank you

here you go it should be the same on all version of xbmc

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2012/04/24/f...-for-xbmc/

if you follow the above instructions you don't need to download the place my repo file on the device it will grab it from the fusion web site instead. Again it should work for all xbmc versions

oh my repo should be under /video/repositories/
Please fixed Kenh108, look like it down agan, Thanks
Hi dknlght,

I dont see your addon in /video/repositories folder, is it under the name "repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon" ?
Thanks and Thanks for your great work. I am looking into how to create addon myself.
Never mind I see it now
Hello dknlght,
For some reason those new added episodes of series movies can't play on Xbmc, but these added episodes are played on PC without any problem. The yeuphim video addon is listed all the new added episodes, but when i select any of those new added ones, nothing is happened. The previous listed episodes within the series movies is still playing OK. I don't know whether Dailymotion server link for these new added episodes is broken. Can you explain for this scenario.
Thank you very much.
(2013-07-16, 22:41)akican Wrote: Hello dknlght,
For some reason those new added episodes of series movies can't play on Xbmc, but these added episodes are played on PC without any problem. The yeuphim video addon is listed all the new added episodes, but when i select any of those new added ones, nothing is happened. The previous listed episodes within the series movies is still playing OK. I don't know whether Dailymotion server link for these new added episodes is broken. Can you explain for this scenario.
Thank you very much.

please give me an example. for instance send me the exact link to the video that you are having trouble with. a lot of time people keep posting stuff like "the addon doesn't work or the video i've been watching no longer works" without any information and I have to spend time figuring out what they're talking about or which part of the addon is broken.
(2013-07-17, 00:44)dknlght Wrote:
Thank you very much.

please give me an example. for instance send me the exact link to the video that you are having trouble with. a lot of time people keep posting stuff like "the addon doesn't work or the video i've been watching no longer works" without any information and I have to spend time figuring out what they're talking about or which part of the addon is broken.

All the new episodes for the last 2 weeks doesn't work. When selecting the episodes nothing happen but if you select episode 1 2 or 3 it works fine.
(2013-07-17, 04:24)Newbie13 Wrote:
(2013-07-17, 00:44)dknlght Wrote:
Thank you very much.

All the new episodes for the last 2 weeks doesn't work. When selecting the episodes nothing happen but if you select episode 1 2 or 3 it works fine.

lol you guys are killing me here... I have no clue which videos you are referring to when you say "new episodes for the last 2 weeks". Can you at least give me the name of the series you check that doesn't work and that you think should work? I check a few and the videos that works on the site works in the addon. The ones that don't work on the site doesn't work on the addon so I can't confirm which video you think is broken. remember if the video doesn't play from your browser then it most likely will not play in the addon.

oh one fyi I do notice that a lot of the videos from Dailymotion are displaying the message "encoding in progress" this usually means it's not done processing the videos. it's possible they just uploaded the videos and dailymotion takes a few days to make it available. again nothing I can do about that
Hello dknlght,
Specificaly, the Hong Kong serires "Ben Pha Hanh Phuc-Slow Boat Home 2013 16/25 USLT" is updated, and the episodes 31-48 is not playing. The Addon did not throw any error. When you click the link, nothing is happened.These episodes are playing fine on their site.
(2013-07-18, 06:14)akican Wrote: Hello dknlght,
Specificaly, the Hong Kong serires "Ben Pha Hanh Phuc-Slow Boat Home 2013 16/25 USLT" is updated, and the episodes 31-48 is not playing. The Addon did not throw any error. When you click the link, nothing is happened.These episodes are playing fine on their site.

when you say they are playing fine which one exactly did you click on? The only video that has episodes 31-48 are the google videos which if you click on the addon you'll see a message that says that video are not implemented. You only get this message if the video are encypted with a different encryption that I haven't been able to decrypt so unfortunately you're out of luck at the moment for these type of videos
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4