Win XBMC Lost My Library
I am running the latest version of XBMC on a Windows 7 computer. Last night, I went to watch a show, and there was nothing in my library...no TV, no movies, no music. The only way I could get any of them back is to remove all of my sources, and re-add them. This worked, but I lost all of my "checks" (what I already watched). Does anyone know what caused this? Is there any way to prevent it from happening again?
  • What is "latest version"? Please provide the version/build as listed on the System/System info page
  • Are your media files stored locally on your XBMC system or on a remote share (e.g., NAS, file server, another PC)?
  • Does another system in your house have write-access to the hard drive of your XBMC system?
  • Did your system crash or did you have to do a forced system shutdown recently?
  • Did you or anyone else erase the userdata (wiki) folder or its Database subfolder?
What is "latest version"? Please provide the version/build as listed on the System/System info page Version 11.0 - Eden

Are your media files stored locally on your XBMC system or on a remote share (e.g., NAS, file server, another PC)? Stored locally on a USB HDD

Does another system in your house have write-access to the hard drive of your XBMC system? No. I do use LogMeIn to do system updates and such on the system. However, I have not remoted in to the computer in a while.

Did your system crash or did you have to do a forced system shutdown recently? No. I was watching a show about 45 minutes earlier.

Did you or anyone else erase the userdata folder or its Database subfolder? No

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Lost My Library0