• 42(current)
Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
I would also like to try out your beta version if possible! Any update on the no sound issue during live games?
(2016-08-27, 16:20)eizo71 Wrote: I would also like to try out your beta version if possible! Any update on the no sound issue during live games?
I've sent you a pm with instructions.
Regarding the audio issue with live sports, the Kodi team knows about the issue and are trying to resolve it.
There are no eta that I know of when this is resolved.
Hello MDDSD! I have to make a new user because I could not log on. Can you please send me a pm with the instructions again.
Thanks.
(2016-09-05, 21:42)westbromwich Wrote: Hello MDDSD! I have to make a new user because I could not log on. Can you please send me a pm with the instructions again.
Thanks.

No problem, I've sent you a pm with instructions.
(2016-09-05, 21:59)MDDSD Wrote:
(2016-09-05, 21:42)westbromwich Wrote: Hello MDDSD! I have to make a new user because I could not log on. Can you please send me a pm with the instructions again.
Thanks.

No problem, I've sent you a pm with instructions.

Hello bud!
I'd very much like to trial Viaplay as well. Big Grin
(2016-09-09, 03:48)SirSwede Wrote: Hello bud!
I'd very much like to trial Viaplay as well. Big Grin

You have Private Messaging disable so I cannot send you a PM...
Goto my website and send me a message and I'll send you the instructions to your own email address.
http://xbmc-addons.se/index.php/contact/
can i get the beta too?
Could some one running the Viaplay Beta version please try the addon with live sports and the new Kodi 17 Beta 5.
According to the list of fixes it includes "Fix playback of HLS streams" so perhaps it's now fixed in beta 5 of Kodi 17.
Please let me know, I currently do not have live sports in my Viaplay subscription.
(2016-10-31, 21:45)MDDSD Wrote: Could some one running the Viaplay Beta version please try the addon with live sports and the new Kodi 17 Beta 5.
According to the list of fixes it includes "Fix playback of HLS streams" so perhaps it's now fixed in beta 5 of Kodi 17.
Please let me know, I currently do not have live sports in my Viaplay subscription.
Would love to. The link to your homepage does not work.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2016-11-01, 21:20)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 21:45)MDDSD Wrote: Could some one running the Viaplay Beta version please try the addon with live sports and the new Kodi 17 Beta 5.
Would love to. The link to your homepage does not work.

I've sent you a pm.
Ok so I've tested the beta Version with Live Sports and the sound is now working properly.
The bug is corrected in Kodi 17 "Krypton" beta 5.

I will soon take the addon out of beta and release the version.
This endeed sounds like good news...
Unfortunately I can't PM you, but I really would like the beta...
Happy new year, everyone
(2016-11-13, 15:09)MDDSD Wrote: Ok so I've tested the beta Version with Live Sports and the sound is now working properly.
The bug is corrected in Kodi 17 "Krypton" beta 5.

I will soon take the addon out of beta and release the version.

MDDSD I sent you a PM.
Need to get in contact with you.
This addon has been discontinued.

It seems that Viaplay has yet again made some changes that affects/brakes the adddon. Sad
I've not had the time the last couple of months to develop the addon as much as I would have hoped for.
So I've made a decision to stop developing the addon.

Now there is another working Viaplay addon that have been developed alongside mine (the creator of that addon did not know of this one) and my recommendation is that you use this addon instead.
The addon is actively being developed and is part of the main Kodi repository (available under Video addons | Viaplay).
https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved with helping me with my addon all these years.
It has been fun. Smile
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9