Please help, sabnzbd and sickbeard on unraid
I need your help please. This has taken me the entire day and I am getting so frustrated it seems impossible.

So I have a cache drive, and installed sickbeard, and sabznbd via Influencer's plugin.
(I have never used any of these apps...)

So after installing them and having them run, I went to this page:
/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/autoProcessTV
in order to configure them.

The issue is that once I get to categories config, I have no categories listed. And when I try to add one, and click on the drop down menu to select a script, nothing is shown, I have no scripts!
Influencer didn't provide any further instructions so I thought that the plugins is all I needed to install these 2 apps, but now I am stuck and don't know what do!

I can't seem to find a guide to take me from where I left off.

Here is what I wish to ultimately do.

SHOWS: Enter them in sickbeard and have them be downloaded, checked for parity, extracted, renamed to name.SxxExx.avi, and then moved to the appropriate show folder on the share.

I have TV shows set up on the share "Shows\nameofshow\season X\

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this it is looking impossible and I am getting discouraged after working almost the entire day on this.
Maybe "chmod +x yourscript.sh"
Huh
Johndoe12,
The way I did this was to telnet to your unraid box, and cd to /usr/local/sickbeard and copy the autoprocesstv folder over to /mnt/cache/.custom/sabnzbd (assuming that you installed sabnzdb in the .custom folder) from there you should see the sabtosickbeard.py in the categories page.

Make sure in your folder path you use /mnt/user/Shows (If shows is your share name)

Let me know if you need further help. Don't get discouraged you'll get there Smile
Someone is helping me out on the unraid forum and advised the I change the install path from /usr/local/sickbeard

to the actual cache disk, which I did. Is that a bad thing?

I am in the process of setting everything up. Also, when I use windows explorer I get permission denied when I try to access autoprocesstv folder.

The scripts are at least visible from within sabnzbd when I mae the change in install directory
Okay, so I got it working, but could someone help me set it up so it creates the folder correctly.

1. I wish to manually download my movies. So I sent an nzb right over to sabnzbd directly, without sickbeard. It left the mkv file in the /complete folder, but it is not movie it into my movies share.

2. Also, I just did some testing, and althout it put the episode in the show name folder on the share, it does not create a subfolder for the season numer AND it is also creating something like
"Showname - 6x12 - Nameofepisode" folder, outside the series name on the network share. I cannot delete this folder!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help, sabnzbd and sickbeard on unraid0