• 3(current)
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types
angrycamel - This is the Holy Grail Solution to what XBMC should be. Forget all of the audio updates with the FRODO build. To be able to have live TV seamlessly integrated with your local library like this is a game changer. I appreciate all the hard work you have put forth!
Gotta Agree with Monks3... completing this project would create the holy grail of cable cutting.

Here is to hoping this keeps moving forward.
Please do keep it up!
Any chance of a Frodo update?
Wish this had more support, but doesn't look like it is going anywhere. I still have to same problems of getting the EPG to line up with the correct time on live channels.
I would love to start to experiment with this, I am already on frodo RC2, will there be a release any time soon?
Considering that even the original Psuedo TV is having problems on Frodo, I doubt this will be updated anytime soon.
(2012-12-31, 20:14)XvMMvX Wrote: Considering that even the original Psuedo TV is having problems on Frodo, I doubt this will be updated anytime soon.

I downgrade today to see if i could give this a try, I haven't got a HDhomerun (yet), is it possible to configure with a WINTv HDR-950Q MyhtTv as a backend and Mythbox (although it is not working,yet), please let me know.
Frodo Support added!! looking into EPG sync issues... Use as you would the original build by angrycamel. Please report bugs with your logs, Thanks
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12306846/script.pseudotv.rar
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
hi
can i use this with media portal tv client?
or tvheadend?
thanks
(2013-01-22, 17:09)EZ1976 Wrote: hi
can i use this with media portal tv client?
or tvheadend?
thanks

Short answer, It can support it! But currently doesn't...

Update coming soon latest stable-pre from jason, plus some EPG Syncing fixes... thanks again angrycamel.
Okay maybe this thread is dead? I will give it one more try to spark some life...

I would like feedback from users of this addon. Would you like to be able to scrobble livetv to addons like trakt, share.tv etc..

While i'm working on this addon is their any features that interest you? keep request specific to this build, I'm not looking to add to the great work jason102 is already doing... But i'm willing to look into livetv upgrades, I was considering combining some of the work I was doing for the TVguide addon, but this addon isn't showing life and PTV doesn't natively support fanart in the EPG; so the work isn't worth it...
Interested. Not dead. Scrobble livetv for sure. Right now looking for the best way to use hdhr with epg
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-01-26, 12:21)bry- Wrote: Interested. Not dead. Scrobble livetv for sure. Right now looking for the best way to use hdhr with epg

This could potentially be a killer app for xbmc if we can utilize LiveTV and our user created local content in the same EPG. I'm thinking about purchasing a HDHomerunPrime and would love to add those channels into my current PsuedoTV lineup.
Please keep this project going! Once the wrinkles is iron out this addon will be the ultimate kickass feature in the htpc world.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FORK] PseudoTV with LiveTV Channel Types2