Add EPG for AnySee N7 Adapter
Just a little update.

i switched to a windows machine and it worked out of the box without any problems !!
i'll have more tests in the next 1-3 days and will let you know the outcome.

thanks for your patience and dedication to this!

cheers,

/hannes
Hi Joerg,

i'm facing stability issues with my anysee n7. I had that both in linux and windows and the anysee seems to crash completly.

I'm not sure if this is just my local box that is faulty( it actually still seems to work without hickups on the "old" plugin that has no EPG support, but i need to spend more cycles to validate. )

My educated guess is, that there is something wrong with their firmware so it crashes on certain requests...
EPG itself works fine.. the only issue i see is, that after restarting, xbmc itonly displays the first tv show, and it lost all others on "non-tuned" channels. ( i'm not sure if this is xbmc's default behaviour. )

So if anybody with a n7 could give the new addon a test, i'd be happy to get a second opinion on the stability issues

cheers,

/hannes
Can you please post which firmware version on N7 you use so we can take a look in this ?
hi...

I'm running

> Boot Version

HCX 01.24

> S/W Version

v1.5FR NTC-57P

which should be the latest greatest right?

Running in combination with the addon from GIT that joerg posted on page 2/3 of this topic i see fairly regular crashes. ( again, this could be an issue with my local box, but it seems to run fine with my rasperry pi runnig openelec.

cheers

hannes
hi njoy folks,

any news from your side on this?

unfortunately i'm currently busy with some private stuff.. once i have more cycles i will try to give more qualified feedback!

cheers,

-hannes
Hi,

Is it possible to download a test version of this addon, so I can give some feedback. I really like to use this addon, but without epg it is not as functionally as I like. I am using XBMC frodo (12.0) on Windows 7 on 2 computers.
Wouldnt it be possible to connect the N7 to tvheadend? Throught its iptv part? This also might solve EPG issues?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add EPG for AnySee N7 Adapter0