Add EPG for AnySee N7 Adapter
Is there any progress right now? I like to have EPG in my system. The N7 is working excelent!
nope, haven't had time yet.

@jdembski could you check whether this also occurs with the current HEAD
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Hi,

Just a quicke question besides, just installed XBMCBuntu, which backend server is the best to istall for the Anysee N7?
I just received mine, any luck with this ? (although last commit was the 20th, i'm assuming we are all recuperating from the x-mas eggnog)
did John provide the SDK to this thing btw ?
haven't heard from him for a while, but i've been too busy with other things to spend time on this anyway. i've included the stuff that's needed for this to work in the pvr api, so i (or someone else) can look into this after the frodo release.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

(2013-01-05, 15:49)Jester Wrote: I just received mine, any luck with this ? (although last commit was the 20th, i'm assuming we are all recuperating from the x-mas eggnog)
did John provide the SDK to this thing btw ?

I'm trying to compile XBMC to debug the problem I have with the TriggerEPGUpdate-Call - but I've got some build errors (OSX, I have posted the problem in another thread). That's the reason why I wasn't able to proceed with this one...
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
Any luck with this one?
I haven't had time to look into it, and won't have time in the next few weeks either caused by a baby ;-)
@jdembski if you're having problems with that call, then please describe the exact problem, provide a log, etc. and I'll try to fix it before 12.1 if it's a problem in XBMC
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Hey Lars, congratulations!

Here is a log file:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=30614&hash=59285677

I'm using the NJoy-Addon compiled from this branch: https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-add...s/njoy_epg

The changes I made to the njoy-addon were:
- A background thread is being started
- If LiveTV is running, then the EPG information is being fetched for this channel and stored into a vector
- If the extraction of the EPG information was successfull, then "PVR->TriggerEpgUpdate(iCurrentChannelId);" is called (with the channelid of the recently fetched EPG data)
- This results into the error message: ERROR: PVR - PVRTriggerEpgUpdate - invalid channel or channel doesn't have an EPG
Thanks Smile
The log shows that you're always providing channel id 0, which I bet is not correct. It needs to be the channel unique id, that's provided to XBMC when channels are imported. And there's a typo in that log line ;-) "fpr" -> "for"
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

I was totally sure that I provided the correct channel id - but you were right, there was a mismatch between the channel id read from the EPG data and the channel id stored in the struct PVR_CHANNEL. Sorry for that!

@Jester: Maybe you could try this? https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-add...e/njoy_epg

Right now I don't have access to my N7 device, so I didn't fully test it yet.
Hi,

I'm not super experienced so do not shoot me if i'm asking you a "stupid"question. When I do the ./bootstrap command on my oxs machine i get ./bootstrap: line 3: autoreconf: command not found
Is this "stupid me" or some other reason?
Thanks in advance
please read the readme for your platform in /docs. this has nothing to do with this topic
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Hi, is there already a addon for the EPG in openelecHuh Can't wait to have EPG with my anysee N7
Hi there,

i'm still struggling with of my graphics hardware and the -dissable-x11 option in gentoo, but i had a quick chance to verify your proposed setup/fix.

I can see the EPG working for the channel i switched to, but the issue is. The same EPG information for this channel is applied to all channels i have configured. e.g. all the channels show the very same programm of this single that imported the EPG :-)

if i can be of help providing further info, please let me know

cheers

(2013-01-28, 12:22)jdembski Wrote: I was totally sure that I provided the correct channel id - but you were right, there was a mismatch between the channel id read from the EPG data and the channel id stored in the struct PVR_CHANNEL. Sorry for that!

@Jester: Maybe you could try this? https://github.com/jdembski/xbmc-pvr-add...e/njoy_epg

Right now I don't have access to my N7 device, so I didn't fully test it yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add EPG for AnySee N7 Adapter0