How to display album art in music playlist
Hi all,
Let me explain what I want to do and hope that you can help me.
I'm currently putting all my CDs on my DD and for some artists, I have all the albums + the best of ...
The problem that arises is that typically a "best of" lists the best songs of an artist, but when you have all the albums already, it's a shame to copy too.
So I thought to make an .m3u playlist, but how do I get my music library XBMC displays the album art because I can not integrate tags in the .m3u file !

My file is organized:
- Album name folder "best of"
           - playlist.m3u
           - folder.jpg

Thank you for your help
No one search to optimize the free space on HDD ?
No one is confronted with the problem of cover ?
What version of XBCM are you using? I've never attempted what you're trying, but have you tried changing the name of the image to match the name of the playlist e.g. playlist.m3u and playlist.jpg (instead of folder.jpg)?
My version of XBMC is Eden 11.
I'll try your solution...
... It doesn't work =/
I think it is because there is no tag, so xbmc does not recognize album or artist ...
Take a look at the Album art and Thumbnails section in this article - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...he_library

If I'm reading this correctly changing the file extention from jpg to tbn might work

Hello,
It doesn't work with .tbn...
Thinking about no tag possibility on .m3u ??
This works:
"If you store each of your music-albums or artists in a separate subfolder to keep things organized, you can also make the folder have a custom thumbnail image. To do this you need to rename your .jpg thumbnail as folder.jpg and place it in the folder (the size of the picture can be anything from 64x64 to 256x256 in pixel size)."

I had several album folders that were displaying the cover art and sure enough the jpg inside was named "folder.jpg" so I changed the name in all the other folders and SUCCESS!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display album art in music playlist0