A question and a feature request.
I am new to this skin having came from Transparency and I like this one better with a couple minor problems.

First I would like to request a feature I miss from Transparency where pulling up the controls when watching anything would show what time it will end.

Also how would I modify this skin so the fanart is not so blacked out and hard to see. I could not find anything to toggle the level of transparency in the settings so I need to know how to modify it manually.
If you pause during playback it will show the time ending. It would be nice if it showed the current time and time ended on the control screen like MQ3 so you don't have to stop playback to see it though.
Thanks I see it now that you said that, I probably would of never noticed it on my own since the info changes info every couple seconds. A little annoying having to wait for it to cycle around. Maybe the top bar could be widened so all info is seen at one time so you only have to pause for a second instead of 5 seconds to let it cycle to the right info.
During playback click the options button then "show video info when player is paused" and it will show the time continuously along with other info.
Thanks that worked perfect, one problem down now to just figure out how to get a clearer view of the fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A question and a feature request.0