[Frodo] Firewall popup - allow incoming connections
This solution always works for me.

Open Terminal and copy this command:
sudo codesign --force --sign - /Applications/Kodi.app/

Enter your password.

Once you have done this, reopen Kodi. The first time it will ask you to Allow Network connections but after that all should be back to normal.

This works for other apps too but if the name of the App has multiple words, ie Plex Home Media add a \ between each word and not a space.
(2015-08-09, 23:25)davestretch Wrote: This solution always works for me.

Enter your password.

Once you have done this, reopen Kodi. The first time it will ask you to Allow Network connections but after that all should be back to normal.

This works for other apps too but if the name of the App has multiple words, ie Plex Home Media add a \ between each word and not a space.

Great! This has solved the problem! Big Grin
Ehrm this should be solved already since gotham or so. Are you guys talking about frodo or current kodi versions?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Jarvis Beta 3 is giving the nag request again here in El Capitan. The older version I tried last year (Gotham I think) worked.

I'm going to try the codesign bit. This is beyond annoying given the pointer disappears in the process.... Yes, that fixed it here. Thank goodness.
THEATER: 11.1.10 Atmos, Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB Speakers; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2015-08-09, 23:25)davestretch Wrote: This solution always works for me.

Enter your password.

Thank you very much, it solved the problem for me on MacOS 10.11.3 with latest Kodi.
Mmm, I try it also but 'command not found' here on my 10.11.4. What's the right path for this OSX?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Frodo] Firewall popup - allow incoming connections0