• 14(current)
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox
Happy new year everyone,

I'm a french user of Kodi, but I'm really a beginner with this software.

I have installed Aeon Nox 5, and I really love it.

The only trouble I have is that when I use a french setting, for the scrapper, the genre are in french, so the genre pictures won't show up, instead I have the generic picture Sad

I have tried to rename the english picture files from english to french, for example for comedy.jpg I have renamed the file to comedie.jpg but it didn't work.

On the first page of this topic, it's written to write the files in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\video\icons folder

But my structure is a bit different, the pictures are in extras/moviegenres

Is that a trouble ?

Sorry if I bother you with what is possibly a very dumb question but I really could not figure how to do...

Thanks a lot for your help !
(2014-10-01, 19:13)frodo19 Wrote: Soo... Here is the source psd's ,
Link back the thread , when use it in another forum. I'll not made more icons.

ImageImage

Download source

so much spam in this exe....thanksConfused
Hi,

The dark icons with the rounded corners and fanart links seem to be dead again. Any chance to get them updated?

Thanks for all the hard work on these icons, they are great!
Hello,

Can you please make available(upload) the Full genre pack with and without text : 50 image in black and white.
Hi everybody,

Too late for me but all download links are dead.
Please can someone tell me how I can find this beautiful fanart set ?

Thanks,

Patgom145
They are included in the Aeon Madnox skin which you can download from here:
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeo...ee/krypton

unzip the file and you can find them under "skin.aeon.madnox\extras\genre"
and then copy them to your setup.
Thanks for your answer.

This Aeon Madnox skin is very nice but icons and Fanart for movie genres are not Frodo19's ones.

Here is for instance the Action from Aeon Madnox which is very nice but very different from Frodo19 gallery :

watch gallery

I have found something close to in addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\extras\moviegenres but :
- icons are not so nice (not rounded and no transparancy)
- only 25-30 icons as Frodo's set had about 50 different genres
- no poster Fanart for genres

I am sure that a perverse files collector has still those files and may still hang around this forum.
I believe in it and in Big Kodi's community...

Pat145
Hello,
i have a problem with the Genre Icons. in this Image, you can see that some Genre names and pictures are missing. I have installed several different movie icon packs but they don't change. No matter what I choose, the genre icons remain the same. I hope anybody can help me get this to work. I have installed Raybuntus Libreelec Leia 19 on my Odroid C2 and i use the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo Skin 6.1.1 for Leia. Sorry for my bad English!! :-(
(2015-01-03, 21:45)flomartin Wrote: Happy new year everyone,

I'm a french user of Kodi, but I'm really a beginner with this software.

I have installed Aeon Nox 5, and I really love it.

The only trouble I have is that when I use a french setting, for the scrapper, the genre are in french, so the genre pictures won't show up, instead I have the generic picture Sad

I have tried to rename the english picture files from english to french, for example for comedy.jpg I have renamed the file to comedie.jpg but it didn't work.

On the first page of this topic, it's written to write the files in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\video\icons folder

But my structure is a bit different, the pictures are in extras/moviegenres

Is that a trouble ?

Sorry if I bother you with what is possibly a very dumb question but I really could not figure how to do...

Thanks a lot for your help !
I have also the same problem, but i'm Dutch.
Only Drama and Horror work becease they are the same words in Dutch.
(2017-12-10, 04:06)Gembird Wrote: Hello,
i have a problem with the Genre Icons. in this Image, you can see that some Genre names and pictures are missing. I have installed several different movie icon packs but they don't change. No matter what I choose, the genre icons remain the same. I hope anybody can help me get this to work. I have installed Raybuntus Libreelec Leia 19 on my Odroid C2 and i use the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo Skin 6.1.1 for Leia. Sorry for my bad English!! :-(

If you create non-standard genres, then a genre icon won't be available. I went through this recently and created my own genre icons.

Go to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\extras\moviegenres and this will have all the available genre icons. Copy one and edit in photoshop or other image editor. Then place the icon back in this folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Could you please re-upload the PSD files? The link has expired. Thanks!
I have fiddled around in the past with this as there was no other way to translate the name in the images to my language (German). Therefore i have tried to recreate the estimated psd, you can find it here.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox7