• 12(current)
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox
Hello !
Link to backgrounds in first post is broken.
Just one questions : My genres are in french, so do i need to rename the genre files to match the genre in my database ?
I'll see tomorrow.
I have german genre names and had to rename the genre files.
(2014-02-26, 11:19)Araldwenn Wrote: Hello !
Just one questions : My genres are in french, so do i need to rename the genre files to match the genre in my database ?

Works now, enjoy. Nod
(2014-02-27, 20:36)frodo19 Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 11:19)Araldwenn Wrote: Hello !

Works now, enjoy. Nod

Link to genre icons for square theme is broken too.
TNX in advance. Like ur job.
(2014-03-05, 22:07)Ford.Prefect Wrote: Link to genre icons for square theme is broken too.
TNX in advance. Like ur job.

Link work. No problem.Huh
First of all great work Frodo! I truely love them and they enhance the Aeon Nox Skin much. So thanks a lot!

At the Moment I'm sorting them all into a private Genre Pack to use with my htpcs. As I'm using Ember Media Manager for the Metadata stuff I also use the genres supported with EMM. I noticed some of the EMM ones are missing in your work. That's why I ask now:

Is possible that I can download your Template for the dark round icons without text label? Then I can create the missing Icons by my own.
Second which Font you are using? I get the notice that it is not installed when I open your provided template with text label.

Thank you

Grinsekatze
Default xbmc font, name: MC360
The genres Holiday, Road Trip and Suspense were missing for me. So i created them maybe someone needs them as well.

Download
How do you guys implement these in your setups?
Hi folks.

I made a psd template. Now you can make your own genres with custom pics.

-Text will be centered when you edit it.
-Lock guides. Just drag your pics and snap.
-Two adjustment layers: black/white and contrast. You can add your pics and they will have right look. Some may need additional editing.

Was hard to recreate the bluish tint, so might not be 100% correct. But it's close enough for me.

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/15QG....rar_links
I cannot get these backgrounds to work - could be that I am using Aeon Nox 5.1.2 on windows 8.1?

I have an extras folder located:

C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\etras

within this are several folder - cdart, icons, moviegenres, musicgenres and playlists. I can change all the actual icons by replacing the ones in the folder called moviegenres but I don't know where to put the backgrounds?

Have tried creating a new folder called genre and placing them in genre\video\fanart as the original post suggested, but that does not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi Mr. Frodo!.

I love your work and am using it. Would you kind enough to grant my request below? thank you.

1. ASIAN
- movies from china, hongkong, indonesia, thailand and malaysia.

2. BIBLE
- movies from the Bible stories. like the ten commandments, noah, exodus.

3. CLASSIC
- movies from the 40s, 50s, & 60s

4. TAGALOG (I'm from the philippines.)
- movies from the Philippines.

I hope you grant these soon.

thanks a lot.

(note: i am not good in Photoshop. I've tried to use the template but the result is not good and not clear.)
Please anybody. I know this is old thread but I love the theme.
look at lordwings post above m8 he has made a template
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox7