• 13(current)
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox
Hi
does it works on AN gotham also? and if so what i'm doing wrong?

Refael.
(2014-09-25, 20:19)kizzer31 Wrote: look at lordwings post above m8 he has made a template

I tried it but the graphics seems to be distorted. I don't know why...
Soo... Here is the source psd's ,
Link back the thread , when use it in another forum. I'll not made more icons.

ImageImage

Download source
how would you create a folder for this im new at this
How do you create a folder for this
Im new how can I create a folder or file for the genres in xbmc aaron nox ?
if you post that 20 times then people will start to answer, I´m sure.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I use the Skin Aeon nox 4.1.9.8 I was was wondering how do I setup the videos genres on this skin can someone tell me how by step by step Thanks
(2014-10-03, 15:18)mbecker43 Wrote: I use the Skin Aeon nox 4.1.9.8 I was was wondering how do I setup the videos genres on this skin can someone tell me how by step by step Thanks

Just unzip to your C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folderNod
(2014-10-03, 17:34)frodo19 Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 15:18)mbecker43 Wrote: I use the Skin Aeon nox 4.1.9.8 I was was wondering how do I setup the videos genres on this skin can someone tell me how by step by step Thanks

Just unzip to your C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\extras\genre\vid​eo\icons folderNod

not working on android devices. frodo19 can you fix that?
i follow your instruction and for some reason it doesn't work.

Thanks
Refael.
No.

I use win devices. Dunno about android folder structure..
Hi

Can anyone explain to me please when i go movie genres, i have blank spaces where there should be a genre i click on the movie genre blank space and it will show movies inside it, sc-fi is on that dont show for me but its there in my movie genres folder of the skin hope you know what i mean ;-)

I can see other genres there like action and comedy etc, but i just have blank spaces where there should be a genre pic for it like the sc-fi i mentioned, great work on all this just hoping i can get it set properly :-)

thanks for any info guys
Quote:Have tried creating a new folder called genre and placing them in genre\video\fanart as the original post suggested, but that does not work.

Is there a possibility to use genre fanart for music and video?

Sorry, found it via skin-settings...
great idea. Is this possible with MQ5?
yes is possible with aeon mq5 if yes, how ?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Genre video icons for Aeon Nox7