TV Shows / Movies help needed
Hello all,

I wonder if anyone can forward me in the right direction to what i want to do.
what is the best and simplest way of downloading/viewing tv shows or movies directly from xbmc?
normally i use utorrent to download them, but is it possible to do it all from xbmc?
i would like to search/browse movies and tv shows, then download them of view them directly from some stream, all from a xbmc interface.
i have tried navi-x, icefilms, utorrent plugin, couch potato,... all without complete success.
i also have to mention that i also have to download the subtitles from the xbmc interface.

i appreciate all your help on this Smile
If you're referring to downloading pirated content, we don't support that here. However, there are video add-ons that will allow you to stream on-line content for viewing, such as Free Cable, Crackle, Hulu, PBS, etc.
i am not talking about pirating, and i believe the addons i have mentioned are well known in the xbmc forums.
regarding your suggestions...will they work outside US? and if yes do they have subtitles support?
Yes, Icefilms is verboten.
No in most cases, unless you use proxy.
Subtitle support varies with the particular service.
which services provide subtitle support?
Well it certainly looks like you are talking about pirating shows if you are downloading them for torrents.

You can use PlayonTV. It basically allows you to navigate web content put out by TV stations.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows / Movies help needed0