Win Remote will not wake HTPC after more than a few hours of sleep
Hey all, I'm struggling with this problem with my HTPC: apparently the remote works fine when I try to put the HTPC to sleep and it wakes it without any problems immediately after that. However, if I let some time pass, a few hours maybe, the HTPC will not wake up anymore. I've been looking high and low on the forum for similar problems but couldn't find anything relevant.
I am running Windows 7 Pro with Eden (although I'm not sure XBMC is very relevant here)
I am suspecting some power saving on the USB ports or maybe using the wrong usb port. My MB is a Zotac H55ITX-A-E and the IR sensor is an HP IR Receiver: (http://cdn2.cybernetnews.com/wp-content/...ceiver.jpg )
I am also using a Logitech Harmony remote and configured both a MCE Keyboard and MCE SE Keyboard on the remote. The command I'm using to wake the PC is the Power Toggle (on either MCE keyboard).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nobody ran into similar issues?
I've seen it occasionally. I think maybe if the mobo loses power for just a moment then the USB ports don't come back up. Just a therory - doesn't hapepn often to me, but then ours tends to go on/off a few times a day.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote will not wake HTPC after more than a few hours of sleep0