[VU+] Error message when trying to watch recordings in Frodo - but recording plays
Hi,

I just tested the VU+ addon with the current Frodo master & xbmc-pvr-addons (with the VU+ addon merged in).

Everything works fine, except for recordings:

When selecting a recording an OK-Dialog appears, stating: "This channel cannot be played. Check the log for details"

But in the Debug-Log nothing appears:

22:15:56 T:139794880960384 DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 24, sym: 000d, unicode: 000d, modifier: 0
22:15:56 T:139794880960384 DEBUG: OnKey: return (f00d) pressed, action is Select
22:15:56 T:139794880960384 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogOK.xml) ------
22:15:56 T:139794880960384 DEBUG: Window DialogOK.xml was already loaded
22:15:56 T:139794880960384 DEBUG: Alloc resources: 0.32m

After pressing OK the playback of the recording starts as expected, without any problems.

The VU+ addon uses a simple stream-url for accessing the recordings - is there a special way needed to access these recordings in frodo? In eden the recordings just played - without this OK-Dialog. Any ideas how to fix this in the addon?

Cheers,

Joerg
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
fixed now
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Now there is an error message whenever you click on the recording folder (if there is more than one episode), or if you click the '...' to go back a level. This is tested with the NPVR add-on with last nights (10/4) Frodo build.

Log can be found here -> http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc/log...gissue.zip
XBMC PVR Addon Unofficial Builds for Frodo Nightly Builds.
http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/xbmc
that's been fixed now too
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

also switching bouquets causes xbmc to lock up and have to be restarted,
never did this with eden builds.
by bouquet you mean switching between channel groups in xbmc?
debug log?
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

yea switching between channel groups,

At work at the moment but when i get how ill shoot you the debug log, thanks for all your hard work bro.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[VU+] Error message when trying to watch recordings in Frodo - but recording plays0