How to hide the gui interface on Pause screen?
Question 
Is there any way to hide the interface on pause screen?

Sometimes I want to check something on movie for example, so I want a pause screen without any gui on top.

Any script to make custom keyboard shortcut? Skin hacking? any thing..

Thank you!
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
i wish there was
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
This is an option on some skins.
(2012-10-04, 06:34)Ned Scott Wrote: This is an option on some skins.

Interesting, can you say any skin with that feature? I want to try.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
How do you pause video playback? If you use the "p" key to pause your video, then there's just a small progress bar with the word "Paused" displayed at the top-right of the screen. Is this the GUI you're referring to that you don't want to see? Or do you move your mouse to bring up the OSD on the bottom of the screen and click the on-screen pause button to stop playback (which leaves the OSD overlaying the bottom portion of your screen)?
(2012-10-04, 12:33)artrafael Wrote: ...there's just a small progress bar with the word "Paused" displayed at the top-right of the screen...

This does not apply to all skins, see screenshot of MQ4 bellow:

OK, then to answer your question above, Confluence is one of the skins that does not overlay your video in pause.
Less or more, all skins has some overlay item in paused screen. A simple way to hide it would be a pleasure for many people.
Aeon Nox has the option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to hide the gui interface on Pause screen?0