Win Stuck on "'Working please wait'" no matter which movie I select
This just started happening.

Recently I added a NAS to my network and attempted to add some NAS directories to my XBMC sources and that's when this first started happening.

I have since gone into the sources.xml file and removed these sources but this issue is still happening. I have only waited about 4 to 5 minutes but it doesn't seem to go away.

I have to force close the XBMC application.

http://pastebin.com/4UwrrT0u

Any help here would be appreciated!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

What exactly do you mean by "Stuck on 'Now Playing...'"? Can you please describe what you did and exactly what is displayed on the screen in detail? Thanks.
Sorry if I was vague and thanks for your help. I didn't even get the wording correct. I could have sworn it said 'Now playing...'. I totally lied :-), it actually says 'Working please wait...'

It just stays there indefinitely until I force close XBMC.

Here is an image:

New update: I left XBMC untouched after I selected to play a movie, the 'Working please wait' was left as it was and I went to do something else. It did actually start to play the movie after about 22 minutes and played normally. very strange...
Here is the log file from this last instance, where XBMC finally played the movie after 22 minutes. The movie started around 21:09:28. You can see that the movie was started at 20:48:07

http://pastebin.com/GLMmxACv

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
Z:\Movies\Heaven Help Us(1985).avi

That file is borked.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you so much! That was it! At least it was something I wouldn't have guessed on my own!

So for my own education, how did you know that was the problem?

I do see this line in the log:

WARNING: could not find codec parameters for Z:\Movies\Heaven Help Us(1985).avi

but it almost looks innocuous. Is that warning something particularly bad?

Also why would it be doing anything with that movie file when I selected another movie entirely?

Thanks again for your help!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stuck on "'Working please wait'" no matter which movie I select0