• 60(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2017-12-11, 23:09)fastcolors Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 14:03)Sukre Wrote:
(2017-11-26, 11:43)fastcolors Wrote: You'd need especially made background, otherwise the current fan art posters would get in the way of reading the left part of the screen, and I have no idea if a repository of those "special" backdrops exists... if you find any I'm willing to try and make it happen 

Would be great if someone can find that repository idk where to start to find it Sad , anyway u think u could make a view like that? I almost always chose a custom background for my fanart and would be cool if the view inluded the media flags and ratings too.

Thanks again for the replys, any plans for making it work in Leia? 
of course you can already find the Leia version HERE
Thanks again, but when instaling it is missing the appletv sounds dependency, where i can find it?
(2017-12-13, 12:48)Sukre Wrote:
(2017-12-11, 23:09)fastcolors Wrote:
(2017-12-09, 14:03)Sukre Wrote: Would be great if someone can find that repository idk where to start to find it Sad , anyway u think u could make a view like that? I almost always chose a custom background for my fanart and would be cool if the view inluded the media flags and ratings too.

Thanks again for the replys, any plans for making it work in Leia? 
of course you can already find the Leia version HERE 
Thanks again, but when instaling it is missing the appletv sounds dependency, where i can find it?  
sorry give me a minute and I'll change the deps for leia version... since ui sounds are now in official repo... wait they should already work... let me know.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2017-12-13, 10:20)kaiomatico Wrote: Hey I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! This skin is so great!  Smile
 glad you like it!!!
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2017-12-16, 20:50)fastcolors Wrote:
(2017-12-13, 12:48)Sukre Wrote:
(2017-12-11, 23:09)fastcolors Wrote: of course you can already find the Leia version HERE 
sorry give me a minute and I'll change the deps for leia version... since ui sounds are now in official repo... wait they should already work... let me know.

Just test it in xbox one, it works and look great! Thanks again
Please can you help me with setting up my home screen widgets.

For my TV Shows button, I would like the widget to show recently added episodes. but it currently has my shows alphabetically.
I have tried changing to recently added episodes in the menu shortcuts, but the button now takes me to the recently added episodes page instead of the main TV Shows page.

Thanks for your help.
This might be petty, but its annoying -- the toggle switches are backwards. ON/YES should be to the right, instead its to the left.

Also, I think the homepage editor should toggle the 'disable' text to enable/disable based on its current status
Hey fastcolors is it possible to use SiO2 with Kodi 18 ? Can you Update it ?
I agree with this, this has been bugging me too haha
(2018-03-22, 00:39)z1haze Wrote: This might be petty, but its annoying -- the toggle switches are backwards. ON/YES should be to the right, instead its to the left.

Also, I think the homepage editor should toggle the 'disable' text to enable/disable based on its current status
 i agree, this has being bugging me too haha
Will this skin work on Kodi 18.3?
I have this error with Leia:
CAddonInstallJob[skin.sio2]: requires xbmc.gui version 5.12.0 which is not available
(2019-10-13, 09:56)imarco Wrote: I have this error with Leia:
CAddonInstallJob[skin.sio2]: requires xbmc.gui version 5.12.0 which is not available
if you look at the "Normal Threads" in this skin page , there is a link to a leia version that works.Posted by "Celador".
You're right, thanks!
(2012-10-04, 09:48)fastcolors Wrote:

FRODO - Official Repo (ATV2 GUI)
GOTHAM - Official Repo (ATV2 GUI)
KRYPTON - Official Repo (ATV4 GUI)

The Plan is to put the least amount of clicks between You and What You're willing to do (or watch).

• Easy to navigate graphical HomeScreen
  • OnShelf navigation of Recently Added Movies or Recommended (started) Movies
  • OnShelf navigation of Recently Added Episodes or Recommended (next episode or started episode) Episodes
  • Abilty to have first OnShelf item reversed (most recent item in recommended view and viceversa)
  • Customizable Icons on HomeScreen can Include Addons - Scripts - Favourites
  • Addons shortucts OnShelf for Music - Addons - Pictures
  • OnShelf Weather Forecast + Temperature always updated on Weather Icon
  • FullScreen Weather Icons in dedicated page

Home Screen Light Theme:
Home Screen Dark Theme:
Home Page Customizer:
PLAY

LOCALIZED IN:
  • English
    • Italiano
      • Español
        • Français
          • Suomi
            • русский
              • Polski

Thanks to Pecinko for Quartz as a solid base.
Thanks to all the skin testers, especially to TOIVA, RELYTER, SCROLLING, LUCANOID, ABRASHER and his GIRLPOWER TESTING TEAM.
Hey, I tried installing this skin on OSMC (Kodi 18.9) and the preview background looked wonderful. But whenever I try to install the skin, it shows "the dependency on xbmc.gui 5.13.0 could not be satisfied". Please Help.
Whats the current status of this skin? Are there any functioning ATV-like skins on Matrix, by anybody? Thanks.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19