• 41(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2013-10-31, 19:10)swetoast Wrote: reinstalled openelec and i keep getting broken from SiO2-X skin all plugins and services are up2date before trying to install the skin

I had a similar issue to this and to get around it by deleting the "addons" database and rebooting and then i was able to install all the plugins that had previously appeared as broken.
XBMC:
XBMC Frodo running on raspbmc (SI02)
XBMC Frodo running on openELEC (SI02)

Server:
Ubuntu 12.04

I just got this skin to load on my gbox mx2.
Had some issues getting it installed.

I found I could not access anything in the xbmc.org addon.
I read a post and it stated to delete the Addons15.db here:
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/userdata/database

After I did that everything started to update and I was able to get content in the xbmc.org addon.

So far I like the skin.

Is there a way to either move the captcha or the alpha screen when using the Mashup addon?
The input/alpha screen blocks the captcha is some of those are really hard to read.

Thanks you,
Craig
(2013-11-01, 23:00)cschappa Wrote: I just got this skin to load on my gbox mx2.

After I did that everything started to update and I was able to get content in the xbmc.org addon.

So far I like the skin.

Is there a way to either move the captcha or the alpha screen when using the Mashup addon?
The input/alpha screen blocks the captcha is some of those are really hard to read.

Thanks you,
Craig

I know about the captcha screen and will move it in next update. I'm adapting both skins for gotham too, so I'm going to wait a little before upping. as soon as i fixed this I'll post a DIY fix preupdate.

thanks.
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
(2013-11-01, 23:00)cschappa Wrote: I just got this skin to load on my gbox mx2.

So far I like the skin.

Thanks you,
Craig

the captcha popup depends on the addon and to be honest this mashup addon doesn't really work (can't start anything) so i can't find the issue...

if only the addons maker could show the captcha on top of everything...

so no fix for now.. sorry.
Image Image
(2013-11-07, 11:41)fastcolors Wrote: the captcha popup depends on the addon and to be honest this mashup addon doesn't really work (can't start anything) so i can't find the issue...

If it helps, the captcha would appear when trying to access 180upload files.

Thank you,
Craig
I'm adding trakt context support to the skins...

you guys think the context function should be :

1) XBMC native Context menu (will also appear on top of resume when playing an item from the lists)

or

2) Side menu for items (where viewtype selection is and filter etc..)

here'd my downsides for both:

if in context, i'll have to go down once or twice if cinemaexp is used.. but it will always be available

if in sidemenu it won't mess with resuming, but if you kiosk xbmc (hide side menu) it won't be availabe....

open to suggestions.

PS: as for captchas... haven't been able to move them yet. but trying.
Image Image
Anyway to add an option to disable the Favourites icons from the shelf in the settings ?
(2013-11-30, 00:23)privado Wrote: Anyway to add an option to disable the Favourites icons from the shelf in the settings ?

You can disable the favourites altogheter from Home, but if you have favs enabled as a main button, the shelf links are going to show up.

I might end up adding this setting, but it probably will be in Gotham Pulls. I think Frodo version isn't really getting any other updates.

If you want I can get You a mod to permamently hide favs from shelf.

may I ask why You'd like to hide them?
Image Image
I have never really got used to having them on the top shelf and the size of them seems to make the screen "uglier" for want of a better word, it also makes the menu look cluttered but was not so bad when the favourites icon was not on the top row. If you could do a mod, that would be super.
(2013-11-30, 01:31)privado Wrote: I have never really got used to having them on the top shelf and the size of them seems to make the screen "uglier" for want of a better word, it also makes the menu look cluttered but was not so bad when the favourites icon was not on the top row. If you could do a mod, that would be super.

are you using sio2 or sio2x?
Image Image
looks great but I have one question how can I tell what is watched or not? I see a little blue circle there... what is that?
(2013-11-30, 01:43)thor2002ro Wrote: looks great but I have one question how can I tell what is watched or not? I see a little blue circle there... what is that?

full Blue = Unwatched

Half Blue = Started

No blue Smile = Watched
Image Image
(2013-11-30, 01:33)fastcolors Wrote:
(2013-11-30, 01:31)privado Wrote: I have never really got used to having them on the top shelf and the size of them seems to make the screen "uglier" for want of a better word, it also makes the menu look cluttered but was not so bad when the favourites icon was not on the top row. If you could do a mod, that would be super.

are you using sio2 or sio2x?

sio2
Was looking to change the selection border colour from blue to red on the main screen, could you tell me where to edit this ?
Very nice. For me, what would nail it would be
- the ability to move liveTV to the top row (without deleting multiple preceding items)
- putting the liveTV selections (EPG, Channels, Recordings...) on the shelf.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19