• 44(current)
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<
(2014-02-19, 06:29)Cee604 Wrote: I am using this on The Little Black Box. Is there anyway you could add the function to change the Network Settings in Settings>System>Internet Access ? or at least point me in the right direction of adding this feature from the Skins that come with TLBB. I am new to skinning.

Thanks

settings for main functions aren't depending on the skin. I believe DialogAccessPoints.xml should work in that sense if I remember correctly... It's already in the skin and I believe linux builds can call it themselves... dunno about LIttleBlackBox. anyway you can edit home.xml so that it calls DialogAccessPoints.xml

hope that helps

(2014-03-21, 06:05)DeeChosenWon Wrote: I am a total noob .. please forgive the question. I have installed sio2x on my windows pc. I have selected the home page customizer, the option comes up to change the icon or replace the item .. it doesn't stay for long. I have tried enter, right click and a bunch of keys and are unable to make any selections... (palm to face / maybe I am just too drunk)

My advice : try deactivatin' Mouse support and try again. sometimes the position of the mouse closes dialog windows. And (just my opinion) XBMC works way better without this ancient mouse tool you speak about... Wink
Image Image
Did I Help? Add to my reputation
Hi Fastcolorrs

Will this skin by udated to work with Gotham soon, at present it shows as incompatible ?
indeed it will. Actually the gotham version is already done. Will request a git pull soon!!
Image Image
(2014-04-29, 21:00)Steverae Wrote: Hi Fastcolorrs

Will this skin by udated to work with Gotham soon, at present it shows as incompatible ?

It's now on gotham repo. Smile
Image Image
My custom shelf icon has disappeared, and I cant get it to come back. Ive tried in the skin settings turning off and on custom shelf icon, re-choosing the picture I want to use, but now, its blank on the preview. I have a macbook pro running xbmc 13 gotham. Also, it worked fine after first installing, and randomly today, its gone. Just a blank space on the shelf. This was also happening in frodo as well. Any solutions or suggestions? Ive tried deleting the guisettings.xml, as well as reinstalling sio2, and reinstalling xbmc, but nothing seems to work!! PLZ HELP

P.S. Im running the updated version of the skin for Gotham
quick update, the icon actually came back after choosing suspend from the quit menu. Strange.
(2014-05-12, 19:13)montajd Wrote: My custom shelf icon has disappeared, and I cant get it to come back. Ive tried in the skin settings turning off and on custom shelf icon, re-choosing the picture I want to use, but now, its blank on the preview. I have a macbook pro running xbmc 13 gotham. Also, it worked fine after first installing, and randomly today, its gone. Just a blank space on the shelf. This was also happening in frodo as well. Any solutions or suggestions? Ive tried deleting the guisettings.xml, as well as reinstalling sio2, and reinstalling xbmc, but nothing seems to work!! PLZ HELP

P.S. Im running the updated version of the skin for Gotham

(2014-05-13, 15:39)montajd Wrote: quick update, the icon actually came back after choosing suspend from the quit menu. Strange.

My bad,

the icon disappears on a few holidays (i.e. in this case Mother's day) to be replaced by holiday related ones.
Only problem is I forgot to include the replacement icons in the XBT file.... oops.

will get fixed in next update.
Image Image
hi guys ,
first of all this is the best skin I've ever used for xbmc 'cos I'm a great fun of apple Smile
many many thanks for developers , testers , etc...
I've 1 question and would be appreciated so much if someone answers me.
I want to make icons for different type of movies (e.g. one icon for "horror movies" another for "foreign movies") I've made them using favourites , but how can I show movie posters on shelf on each related icon? Is this possible ?
(2014-05-16, 08:23)resai Wrote: hi guys ,
first of all this is the best skin I've ever used for xbmc 'cos I'm a great fun of apple Smile
many many thanks for developers , testers , etc...
I've 1 question and would be appreciated so much if someone answers me.
I want to make icons for different type of movies (e.g. one icon for "horror movies" another for "foreign movies") I've made them using favourites , but how can I show movie posters on shelf on each related icon? Is this possible ?

You can't have favorites on shelf (beside heading over to the favorites home icon), what You could do is setting them up as home page buttons.. don't know if that serves your purpose but it's the only option ATM

here's a video on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_Z4xdEi....be&t=1m6s
Image Image
thanks for the reply. I've made up a home page button (from favourites) , named it "horror movies" , how can i see horror movie posters on shelf when I'm on that button (or is it possible) ?
great job by the way. many many thanks.
(2014-05-16, 10:18)resai Wrote: thanks for the reply. I've made up a home page button (from favourites) , named it "horror movies" , how can i see horror movie posters on shelf when I'm on that button (or is it possible) ?

ATM that's not possble, BUT... I might try it on SIo2-X and if works give it spin on classic sio2 too. Only problem would be that you couldn't select the items since you wouldn't be on first row... they would be just on display.

Let me play around with this concept. It could be interesting, thanks!
Image Image
(2014-05-16, 10:22)fastcolors Wrote:
(2014-05-16, 10:18)resai Wrote: thanks for the reply. I've made up a home page button (from favourites) , named it "horror movies" , how can i see horror movie posters on shelf when I'm on that button (or is it possible) ?

ATM that's not possble, BUT... I might try it on SIo2-X and if works give it spin on classic sio2 too. Only problem would be that you couldn't select the items since you wouldn't be on first row... they would be just on display.

Let me play around with this concept. It could be interesting, thanks!

actually first row would be sufficient for this , on second row you don't actually see the shelf so it doesn't matter. it would be amazing if you see posters when you are on first rows customized home buttons and also it'll be good to change the button places easily.
good luck with your skin. I'll keep on using it.
Yes, I was thinking more of sio2x, where second row shows Shelf. I managed to let user add playlists to home, although it's not as immediate as i would like it to be...

Rearranging Home icons is a p.i.t.a. , definitely would need to go into python scripting an add-on to achieve it... not top priority ATM, especially on regular sio2 where mimicking ATV was a priority. (no moving icons on atv)
Image Image
by the way , i can't install sio2 from gotham , "installation failed" i get all the time. actually i also didn't manage to install sio2-x from gotham also but from repofast. i tried both gotham 13.0 and 13.1
(2014-05-16, 20:01)resai Wrote: by the way , i can't install sio2 from gotham , "installation failed" i get all the time. actually i also didn't manage to install sio2-x from gotham also but from repofast. i tried both gotham 13.0 and 13.1

Sio2X is not in official repo (still W.I.P.)
Does my repository works?

On the Official repo front I can't be of much help. I know people is getting the skin, and I tried myself over a few system.. gotta be something on your side.. can you install other skins and/or addons?
Image Image
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 <<19